34: Cash Houses

The team split up and went to watch each of the other cash houses to see what move Reyes would make

"Number on is on the move, man" Santos says over the walkie talkie as he and Tego watch their van.
"Two is on the move." Roman says over his walkie talkie from the cafe he is eating in.
Gisele watches the third van from across the street on her bike.
"I got mine." Han says from his car over the walkie talkie.
"I got eyes on five." Tej says over the walkie talkie from the building that he is standing on the roof of.
Dom is behind his van when Brian drives through the intersection behind his van. From the roof he is on, Tej watches all the cars meet at only place.
"I know y'all said they were consolidating the money somewhere, but, y'all  ain't going to believe this." Tej says.
The team meet up on the roof across from where the money is now being held only to find out that it is being held in a police station.
"Well this job just got a lot harder." Brian says.
"If he's moving it into a police station he's got some serious brass in his pockets."Roman says.
"Looks like this is going to be a shorter trip then I thought." Tego says in Spanish.
"Hell yeah. We can't do this" Santos agrees.
"Can't you mean shouldn't." Han says jokingly.
"I think this doesn't change a thing." Dom tells them.  "I say we stick to the plan."
"You say what?" Roman asks as Brian looks back at him. "This just went from mission impossible, to mission in fricking insanity. Whatever man." Roman begins to walk away. "I ain't scared. I'm just letting you all know. Going in that building is crazy."
"I got this." Brian says before running after Roman.
__________
"What time was the robbery?" Mac asks Elena as they look through the camera footage.
"Around 11:00." Elena answers.
"Here we go." Hobbs says as Mac takes the footage to that time frame. "Enhance it."
Mac zooms in on the windshield.
"Their faces are covered." Elena says as she sees two people in the front of the car.
"Run it through FRS." Hobbs orders. Mac does as he is told before Dom's profile pops up as the driver. "Well, hello, you son of a bitch." Han's profile then pops up as the passengers. "Wilkes! Run the photos of the known associates of Toretto and O'Conner against custom entries into Brazil in the last two weeks. Check planes, trains, boats, everything short of goddamn space shuttle." Roman and gisele's profiles pops up before Tej's does the same. "They can change their names but they can't change their faces."
"Something big is going down." Elena says as her, Hobbs, Mac and Wilkes all look at the screen.
"That's a 1970 charger." Hobbs says as he points at Mac's screen. "Fusco! Upload these specs into the database. Have the computer cross-check it with overhears satellites every 15 minutes the van behind it to. These vehicles move on the streets of Rio I wanna know about it."
__________
The team goes back to the hideout. Brian is the first one to enter and Violet runs over and hugs him. Brian smiles wrapping his arms around her.
"Hey baby." Brian mumbles into Violet's hair before kissing there.
"Hey." Violet mumbles back into his shoulder as the rest of the team walk in.
Violet and Brian pulls away and Violet goes over and hugs Dom.
"How did it go? What happened?" Mia asks as she hugs Dom.
"It's a long story." Tej says as Brian wraps a arm around Violet's waist.
They all stand round the table before the team explains what happened to Mia and Violet.