47: Son Of A Bitch

Brian, Dom, Hobbs and Gisele watches as one of Shaw's guys get wired up and he had been forced to help

"Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow. I went in, had a little therapy session with him. He gave up shaws hideout." Hobbs says glancing at Dom and Brian.
"Then why aren't we down there now?" Gisele asks.
"Well, we weren't invited." Hobbs explains.
"Hobbs, they are sending in your punching bag." Tej calls from his spot at the computer. "He's wired. He's going to give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in." A few minutes later Tej says. "I got confirmation on Shaw they are going in." A few minutes later police scanners start going off. "Wait, wait, hold up, hold up. Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol Headquarters."
"Shit. He brought us here just so he could take down Interpol. This whole things a set up." Brian says turning to Dom.
"Brian, take the team." Dom orders.
"What about you?" Mia asks standing next to Brian who nods in agreement.
"Hobbs and I will wait for Shaw. Shaw leads to Letty." Dom tells them.
They both nod before them and the team leave.
"Come on you son of a bitch." Hobbs says as him and  Dom wait for Shaw.

"Han, how far are we from Interpol?" Brian asks over the walkie talkie.
"Twelve blocks away." Han answers.
"You guys, it's a ghost town over here. Shaw must have pulled all the cops to him." Tej tells them as he looks around.
"Alright y'all, we're in this shit. So let's go get it." Roman says.

While Hobbs, Riley and Dom were waiting for Shaw the columns opposite the road started exploding. Before a car drives out from the flames. The three of them race over to the cars before racing after Owen Shaw.
"There he is." Riley tells Hobbs as they catch up to Shaw.
"On it." Hobbs tells her before he speeds up and grabs her walkie talkie. "Toretto, it's on you. Straight ahead, don't lose him.
"Ain't gonna happen." Dom says back.

"Interpol, straight ahead." Han says over the walkie talkie.
As they round the corner, someone starts shooting at them. Brian quickly gets out his car as they stop, before he fired in the direction the shots had come from. Two people run out of the building before firing at the team who starts to fire back as a rover drives up.
"Get in, let's go." Brian orders as the men get into the rover.
Gisele runs out to shoot at the rover as it drives off. Han runs after her before pulling her down as she is shoot at by the guy on the roof.
"Guys, I got the rover." Tej says over the walkie talkie while he leads the chase the after the cars that had left Interpol.
"Okay, I got..." Roman says looking over at the other car. "Whatever the hell that thing is."
They weave through the traffic before the back window of the rover is busted out.a man shoots at Tej's then Romans cars making a chip stick to the hood of their cars.
"What is that, a hockey puck?" Roman asks.
The man shoots another at Brian, who tries to dodge it casing it to stick to the bumper. The chip on Tej's car lights up blue before turning red, before Tej looses control of his car and causing the car to drive into the parked cars on the side of the road.
"Oh shit!" Roman yells as the chip on his car turns red and he looses control of his car.
The car drives onto the sidewalk hitting a small brick wall, causing it to grill into a building. When Brian sees what the chip had done to Tej and Roman's cars, he quickly turns his car to where the chip hits a pole, which detaches it from the car.
"Dom! Tej and Roman out! Where you at?" Brian Asks over the walkie talkie.
"Right behind you." Dom answers him before they drove into a tunnel as they continue to weave in and out of the traffic.
"Guys, I got eyes on Shaw. He just made a left." Hobbs says over the walkie talkie.
"I got right." Brian tells them.
"Toretto, make that left." Hobbs orders before Dom quickly turns left with Hobbs following him while Brian stays behind the rover weaving through the traffic.
Brian bumps into the back of the rover twice and goes to bump into it a third time but the rover swerved out the way and the other car crashes into Brian causing his car to start flipping.
"Oh shit!" Brian yells before the car lands upside down.
The car then drives pass Brian but not before the female driver winks at him.

Dom and Hobbs chase after Owen as he leads them out the tunnel. Owen crosses between some lighted poles with Dom following closely behind him. Owen crosses back over in front of Hobbs and behind Dom. Hobbs drives up beside Owen before him and Dom trap Owen between their cars with Dom crashing through the lighted poles. A car slams into the side of Dom's car.
"Letty." Dom says seeing the type of car it was that crashed into him. Dom focuses on Letty while Owen follows her. Hobbs drives up a ramp while Dom follows Owen and Letty. Owen turns right and Letty goes straight on. Dom follows after Letty. Hobbs follows Owen from the road above him. Dom chases after Letty before clipping her back bumper as they go round a curve, causing her to stop.
Dom quickly gets out his car while Letty gets out of hers.
"Letty." Dom says before Letty raises her gun and shooting Dom's shoulder making him fall back on the hood of his car. Letty stands there staring at Dom, confused swearing she knows him. But she can't remember him. A few seconds later she gets into the car before driving off.
__________
Violet was in the garden playing with Jack while Elena plays with Nico.
"Auntie Violet! Come play!" Elena calls from where her and Nico are playing.
Nico runs over to Violet before trying to pull her to her feet.
"I just need to go but Jack down for a nap then I will come play. Go play with Auntie Elena." Violet tells Nico ruffling his hair.
"Okay." Nico says before running back over to Elena while Violet stands up.
Violet goes inside and goes to Jacks room. When they walk in Jack starts to wiggle around wanting to be put on the floor.
"There you go bud." Violet says putting him down before he crawls over to the selves and starts to reach for something. "What you reaching for." Violet goes over and picks up Jack before seeing he was reaching for a photo of him and Brian. "You missing daddy. I am to buddy. But he will be home soon. Now we better put you down for a nap now. Shouldn't we." Violet lays Jack down in his crib before kissing his forehead twice. "Night baby boy." Violet then waits for Jack to fall asleep before going back outside.