27: Prison Break

"All rise

"All rise." A officer order. Everyone in the court room stand up before the judge sits down. "Please be seated."
Everyone sits down after the judge had sat down. Brian and Violet are behind the big glass window while they watch Dom's case. Once they had sat down Brian wraps a arm around Violet.
"Please rise, Mr. Toretto." The judge orders before Dom stands up. "I've listened to the testimony and taken into special consideration, agent O'Conner's appeal of clemency on behalf of Mr.Toretto. That his actions directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug lord trafficker Arturo Braga. However, this judiciary finds that one right does not make up for a lifetime of wrongs. And as such, I find that I am forced to level the maximum sentence under California law." Brian get angry and leaves the room . "Dominic Torreto, you are hereby sentenced to serve 25 years to life at the Lompoc maximum security prison system without possibility of early parole. This court is adjourned."
Violet has tears rolling down her face as Dom stands up. Dom looks at his younger sister before he is lead out the room.
__________
Violet was standing in the garage looking at the photos hung on the wall when Brian walks in.
"I'm going to break Dom out." Brian tells her causing Violet to look at him shocked that he would be ok with this.
"Well then, I am coming to help." Violet says.
"Violet the last time that happened you almost died. I am not letting that happen to you again." Brian says.
"I will be ok Brian. Please. Dom's my brother. I want to help." Violet says.
"Ok." Brian sighs knowing there is no way to convince her any differently.
"Have you got a plan?" Violet asks leaning against the table she was standing by.
"Yeah I have." Brian says before kissing her.
"How long do we have?" Violet asks.
"Two days." Brian answers.
"Ok what's the plan?" Violet questions before Brian explains the plan to her.
__________
Two days later Dom is sitting on the bus that is taking him to the prison. There was no cars at all. Brian was driving in Dom's car and he follows Violet and he is followed by Dom's two friends Santos and Tego from the DR.
There it is." Violet says over the walkie talkie when she sees the bus. Brian pulls up beside Violet and they share a smirk before they drive on either side of the bus. Dom looks out the windows and sees the two black cars before he smirks knowing what is about to happen.
Violet drives way in front of the bus on the opposite side of the road while Brian drives just in front of the bus. Violet quickly pulls her emergency brake helping her quickly turn into Brian's lane driving towards the bus. Violet drives straight towards the bus causing it to swerve into another lane. As the bus tries to correct itself, Brian hits his brakes causing the bus to hit him before it starts flipping Brian and Violet quickly get out of their cars before Brian goes onto the bus to get Dom.
"Oh thank god!" Violet says running over to Dom as he and Brian get out the bus.
Violet quickly hugs Dom before Brian hands Dom the keys to the charger. Violet hands Brian the keys to the car she was driving while Dom runs to the charger and they run to the other car. They use the walkie talkies in the car and they decide to meet up back at the place where Brian and Dom stayed while they were hiding from Braga. When they got there Violet went into the bedroom and called Mia.
"Hey sis what's up?" Mia asks.
"I don't know what to do Mia." Violet says as tears well up in her eyes.
"Vi, what's going on?" Mia asks worriedly.
"Mia. I.I.I'm pregnant." Violet stutters.
"Wait what. That's great news!" Mia says excitedly. "Why are you sad about this!"
"I am not. I just don't know how I am going to tell Brian and Dom."
"Wait you haven't told them?" Mia asks. "Wait since when have you been with Brian?"
"A week. I was going to call you and tell you but I have been really busy."
"Okay listen Vi. You, Dom and Brian come to Rio and I will help you tell them." Mia says.
"I don't think that a good idea. We just broke Dom out of prison. People are now after the three of us." Violet tells her older sister.
"I know I have seen it on the news. But still come. We are family, and family helps each other out." Mia tells her younger sister.
"Okay. I will tell Dom and Brian and we will be there by next week. Or if we split up one of us might arrive before or after." Violet says.
"Ok." Mia says. "Love you Vi."
"Love you to Mi." Violet says before hanging up.
Violet walks back into the area were Dom and Brian are sitting.
"Hey Vi. Are you okay?" Brian asks as she sits down next to him.
"Yeah I just had to go call Mia." Violet replies.
Violet then tells the two boys the plan her and Mai had come up with and they both agree. They decide to go separate ways with Dom going by himself and Brian and Violet going together. Dom decides to stay back for a little while so Brian and Violet say goodbye to him before getting into the car and driving to to the airport.