24: Together Again

After Brian left the station he went to the Toretto's house

After Brian left the station he went to the Toretto's house. Dom was in the garage when he got there. And Violet had gone to get groceries while Mia and Vince were on a plane back to Rio as they had to get back because of Nico.
"Everyone's looking for you." Brian says as he walks into the garage.
"I'm right here." Dom tells him.
"It's nice to see you've gone with the times and switched to electronic fuel injection.  Looks good." Brian says.
"Busters became a gear head." Dom says with a smile as Brian shrugs.
"I'm going with you." Brian says knowing what Dom was about to do.
"I don't plan on bringing anyone back." Dom tells him putting the tool he was using down.
"I know." Brian says.
"Hit that throttle." Dom orders.
Brian does as Dom says as Violet walks up the driveway with the groceries. Violet let's put a smile seeing her brother and Brian in the garage. Her smile soon turns to a frown when she releases why Brian here. Brian looks and sees Violet as there eyes meet for a few seconds before Violet turns away and walks into the house. Brian follows her causing Dom to watch him and let out a small smile. When Brian walks into the kitchen he sees Violet putting the groceries away. Violet tries to hold back tears and her breathing quickens feelings Brian's presence behind her. Brain stands in the doorway for a few seconds before making Brian way over to Violet.
"Hey." Brian says as he turns Violet round to face him.
Brian gently wipes her tears away knowing that if he didn't do it now he would regret it. Brian leans in and kisses Violet. After a few seconds Violet pulls away to look at him before kissing him again. Brian picks Violet up and places her on the counter. He opens her legs a little bit so he can stand in between them before Violet starts to pull Brian's jacket off.
"Upstairs." Violet mumbles.
Brian pulls away and grabs his jacket before picking Violet up and letting their lips reconnect as he walks out the kitchen with Violet in his arms.

They get up to the bedroom and Violet takes off her top. Brian smiles before looking at her right shoulder and frowning.
"What's wrong." Violet asks.
Brian walks over to he not taking his eyes off her shoulder.
"How did you get this fourth gun shot scar? You got shot in the should three times that day not four" Brian asks placing a hand gently where there were four gun shot scars.
"Let's just say things got a bit out of hand the past 5 years." Violet says looking down.
"Does Mia, Vince or Dom know. And did Letty know?" Brian asks.
"No Letty did not know and Mia, Vince and Dom don't know. And can we please keep it that way?" Violet answers.
"I don't have a good feeling about this but okay." Brian agrees.
"Okay thank you." Violet says before going to peck Brian's lip but it turns into a lot more.
__________
"I don't want you to go, but I know I won't convince you to stay." Violet says as she traces shapes into Brian's bare chest with her fingers. "I just things were different. I just wish we could be together without something pulling us apart."
"Listen to me, Vi. I promise that once this is all over we will not be torn apart. We will be together for now on. If you are willing to give me another chance." Brian says.
"I am willing to give you another chance." Violet says with a smile.
"I promise I won't mess it up this time." Brian says as he begins to play with Violet's hair.
"I know." Violet says still smiling before sitting up. "I want to go with you and Dom."
"What?" Brian asks confused.
"I want to go with you and Dom to catch Braga." Violet tells him.
"Vi it's to dangerous you can't." Brian says with a sigh.
"Brian I know what I am doing. I can come with you guys." Violet says.
"Dom would never let you go not in a million years." Brian says.
"Letty was like a sister to me after I came back. I need to help out a bit. If I don't I just feel guilty." Violet replies.
"Let's go talk to Dom about this." Brian says putting his top on before getting up from the bed and putting the rest of his clothes on.
"Okay." Violet says with a sigh as she does the same as Brian.
After they had put all their clothes on the pair head down to see Dom.
"How do you say goodbye to your brother?" Violet asks as she stands in front of Dom.
"You don't." Dom replies. "Come here." Dom pulls Violet into hug and Violet hugs him back.
"Dom, I want to go with you and Brian." Violet mumbles into her brothers shoulder.
Dom grabs Violet's shoulders and pulls away keeping his hands on his sisters shoulders.
"What?" Dom asks "Vi you can't it's to danger..."
"Letty was like a sister to me after I came back." Violet says cutting Dom off. "I want to help take down her killer."
"Vi..." Dom says with a sigh.
"Please." Violet says tears in him eyes.
"Okay fine but you aren't riding with yourself. You can ride with Brian." Dom says.
"Thanks." Violet says with a light smile. "I love you."
"I love you to kiddo." Dom says kissing her forehead before walking over and getting into the garage and getting into his car.
Brian and Violet walk round the corner where Brian had parked his car.
"Are you sure about this?" Brian asks.
"Yes I am." Violet replies looking at Brian. "It's going to be okay."
"But what if it's not? I can't lose you again Violet. I just can't." Brian says to the youngest Torreto as a few tears form in his eyes at the thought of losing her again but this time for good.
"It will all be okay I promise." Violet says before kissing him. After a few seconds she pulls away. "Now, come on we got to go meet Dom at the end of the driveway."
"Okay." Brian says pecking her on the lips before they both get into the car.