81: The Start Of A New Adventure

The team were at the beach

The team were at the beach. Violet and Jack were playing by the ocean and Mia had taking Nico for a walk. Brian, Dom, Letty, Tej, Roman, Ramsey, Ellie, Layla and Jason sit around watching and talking.
"Daddy! Come play!" Violet yells to Brian for Jack.
"Yeah." Brian says with a smile.
"Look at him, look at him." Violet says pointing at Brian before Jack runs over to Brian.
"Yeah, buddy." Brian says picking Jack up.
"Duty calls." Dom says with a smile.
"It does." Brian says in agreement.
"Hey, babe. Come on." Violet calls before Brian gets up with Jack.
"Let's get Mama. Yeah." Brain tells Jack as he picks him up like a air. "Here we go." Brian and Jack make it over to Violet as Mia and Nico get back to the team.
"Because The sun is out, I'm kind of medium rare, but I can get, like, well done. Like, really dark." Roman rambled as he talks to Tej and Ramsey. Tej nudges Roman as he watches Brian, Violet and Jack. "What you nudging me for?"
"Close your mouth for two seconds. Just open your eyes, man." Tej says pointing at Brian, Violet and Jack as Brian picks Jack up with a smile on his face causing the team to smile.
"Beautiful." Roman says.
"That's where he belongs." Letty says.
"Home. Where he's always belonged." Dom says in agreement as Letty looks over at him with a smile before looking back at Violet and Brian.
"Things are gonna be different now." Roman says causing Tej to nod in agreement.
Brian picks up Jack as Dom stands up and takes a few steps forward.
"You aren't going to say goodbye?" Layla asks causing Ellie and Jason to nod in agreement.
"It's never goodbye." Dom answers her as he watched Brian hold Jack and wrap a arm around Violet.
Brian kisses Violet on the forward before hearing Dom's car engine start.
__________
Dom was driving before he comes to a stop at a four way.
"Hey." Brian says after pulling up beside Dom. "You thought you could leave without saying goodbye?"
Dom smiles before looking forward.

"I used to say I live my life a quarter- mile at a time. And I thinks that's why we were brothers. Because you did to." Dom thinks to himself.
__________
Brian and Violet were at the shop when they turned around at the sound of car engines.

"This is your car." Brian says gesturing to the wrecked car behind him.
"My car?" Dom asks.

Brian and Dom were racing before jumping infront of a train.

Brian hands Dom the Keys to his car before Dom drives off and Brian turns to face the cops.

"It's official. Your all free." Hobbs says standing in front of Violet, Brian, Mia, Dom and Letty.

"Home sweet home." Dom says while him and Brian look around at the street race.

Brian and Violet were walking along the beach before they stop to look out at the water.
"I love you, Violet." Brian says placing his hands on his waist.
"I love you to Brian." Violet says before they kiss.

"Wanna go for a drive?" Violet asks.

Brian, Violet and Dom were sitting round the table saying Grace.

Brian and Violet stare into each others eyes before Brian pulls her in and kisses her.

"The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here right now." Dom says before raising his beer. "Salud, mi familia."
"Salad." the team say clinking their beers together.
__________
Brian and Dom start racing.

"No matter where you are. Whether it's a quarter mile away. Or halfway across the world. You'll always be with me. And a you'll always be my brother." Dom thinks as they are racing.

They look over to each other and smile at each other one last time before driving off separate ways.