43: This Is The Happiest I have Ever Seen My Sisters

The team gathers around as Tej is working on opening the safe

"Come on baby." Tej says as he grabs the print of Reyes handprint after bypassing the code. "Don't be mean."
Violet stands next to Brian before they share a smile. Mia and Dom are standing next to Roman who is sitting of a set of stairs. Gisele and Han are standing next to each other while Tego and Santos on another set of stairs and Tego plays with a deck of cards. Tej places the print on the scanner before he uses his hand to press it down. The sound of something unlocking is heard causing everyone to look at each other. Tej opens the door causing the money to fall out. Tego cards fly everywhere, Han and Gisele smile at each other while Brian and Violet share a kiss. Mia and Dom share a smile before Dom looks up and thinks about Vince while Roman cheers and Santos cheers in Spanish.
__________
7 months later Santos and Tego head to a casino inn Monaco, where they bet almost all their money on roulette.

Tej returned home where he he fulfilled his dream of opening a garage. Tej is working on a car when Roman pulls up in a nice car and suit. Roman walks round to the passenger side before opening the door for a women. Roman walks over to Tej.
"So this is you dream, huh?" Roman asks him.
"It's enough for me man." Tej answers him before he points to Romans car. "I take that's you dream."
"Absolutely. What up, boy?" Roman asks as they bro hug. "You know what's crazy? There's only four of those cars in the whole world. Yeah, I got the only one in the Western Hemisphere. I made a sheikh in Abu Dhabi an offer he could not refuse."
"Huh. That's a nice lady you got there, too." Tej says looking at the women.
"Absolutely. We got to go, man. Let's do this." Roman says.
"Ok, I'll drive." Tej tells him.
"In that? Come on, man, no way." Roman says pointing to the car Tej had been working on.
"No, no. It in this." Tej says before pointing to the car that was identical to Romans which had just pulled up. "In that."
Two girls wave from inside the car.
"Are you serious right now? Man, this is crazy!" Roman says walking towards the car.
"Yes, so I guess that means there are two in the Western Hemisphere, huh? What's your smart ass got to say now?" Tej questions with a smirk on his face.
"You know what? We can always shine together , baby. Get dressed, man, we got things to do." Roman tells him.

Han is driving through Berlin with Gisele sitting in his lap while they kiss.
"So where to now?" Gisele asks.
"I don't know. Never been to madrid." Han answers looking at her.
"I thought you wanted to go to Tokyo?" Gisele asks.
"We'll get there. Eventually." Han answers.

In the Canary Islands Brian and Violet are walking along the before they stop to look out at the water. They had gotten married the day before the team had gone their separate ways.
"I love you, Violet." Brian tells her placing his hands on her waist.
"I love you to, Brian." Violet replies wrapping her arms around his neck before they kiss. When they pull away Brian smiles down at Violet's belly. He was still trying to get over the shock that they were going to be parents. But he wouldn't want to go on this journey with anyone besides Violet. They see Mia walk out onto the back porch of her house which was next to theirs with Nico in her arms. They walk back to the house as Mia walks down the steps and off her back porch as they hear the doing of an engine. They see a challenger before Dom and Elena get out.  They all walk towards each other with smiles on their faces.
"Nice surprise." Brian says as they all hug. When Dom pulls away from Violet he smiles seeing how big his sisters pregnant belly had gotten. "Crazy right?"
Violet, Mia and Elena got and sit on the beach while they watch Nico play and Brian and Dom stay one the porch.
"This is the happiest I've ever seen my sisters." Says watching Violet, Mia and Elena talk.
"It's because we're free." Brian says before he looks over to the cars. "You know I want another shot."
"Yeah?" Dom asks turning to face him.
"Yeah. No wagers, nobody else. Just you and me, once for all." Brian explains causing Dom to let out a laugh as he looks at the cars.
"You sure you can handle the disappointment?" Dom asks with a smile.
"Are you!" Brian asks him back.
"Alright O'Conner. Let's see what you got." Dom says.