35: Plan of Attack

"The beauty of public offices?" Mia asks as she sets down the blue print of the police station

"Public records." Violet answers with a smirk.
"This is where he is keeping the money. The vault in the evidence room." Brian explains as he points to the evidence room on the blue print.
"Umm.. uh, yeah can I get everyone's attention right here, for a second." Tej says making everyone look at him. "We're talking about breaking into a police station. Is anyone listening to those words? Anybody? Polo? Five-O? One time? Pigs? People we don't like."
"You know police stations are designed to keep people in,  not out." Han says as he crosses his arms.
"That's why it is a stealth mission." Brian tells him. "We'll be in and out before they even know we were there."
"Well, we'll need to get eyes in there." Dom says. "At least to find out the make and the model of the vault."
"So the vault and then. So.... that's crazy" Roman rambles while he looks at the blue print. "Who's supposed to do all this." Brian and Violet look at eachother and smile, before looking at Roman before everyone else does as well. "What do you mean? Why me?"
"Because you have the biggest mouth." Brian answers him.
"That's for damn sure." Tej says in agreement as Violet smiles.

__________
Tej, Brian and Violet are sitting in the back us a van with Violet sitting in Brian's lap. They are waiting for Roman to get out of the police station. Brian kisses Violet on the side of the head and wraps his arms around her waist as Roman gets back in the van.
"It's done, see, I think I make a better special agent than you ever did." Roman tells Brian with a laugh.
"Well that depends on how you define 'special'." Brian replies before slapping Roman on the back of the head a few times causing Tej and Violet to laugh.
"Come on, let's see what we got." Tej says as he focuses on the video camera.
"Not funny." Roman says as he lightly shoves Brian.
Tej picks up a controller before he uses it to move the remote control car that was in the box Roman had taken into the police station around the evidence room.
"Dawg, you still can't drive." Roman says before Tej rashes into a self.
"See. Now I see why you always get in accidents. You can't even drive a damn remote control car."
"I'm going to need you to shut up right now." Tej tells him.
"I'm not going to shut up." Roman argues with him.
"Shut up." Violet tells him.
"Strap him in his safety belt, man." Tej says causing Brian to smile and Violet to giggle.
"Give me the remote, dawg." Roman says. "Go left. It looks like something right over there to the left. What is that?"
"Bingo" Tej says after driving the direction Roman told him to go and seeing the vault.
"What is that? Six by six." Brian asks as Tej zooms in on the vault.
"Eight by twelve." Roman says in disagreement.
"Seven by twelve." Violet says causing Tej to look at her surprised.
"How did you know that?" Tej asks.
Violet just shrugs her shoulders with a smile.
"Anything else we need to know?" Roman asks as Brian kisses Violet on the side of the head.
"Fitted with 18 inch thick steel reinforced walls with a insulated copper core to protect against thermal lance. A class-3 electronic lock with a sure fire Griffin retumbler. And a biometric palm scanner. Ten tons of top of the line security." Tej says causing Brian and Roman to share a look of confusion and shock while Violet just smiles.
"Do I want to know how you knew all that?" Brian asks him.
"I had a life before you knew me, O'Conner. Let's just leave it a that, all right? She is a beauty, though, man." Tej says
"A 'beauty' as in 'good'?" Roman asks.
"Beauty as in, she is going to start off playing hard to get. Then, no matter how much I caress her, no matter how much I love her, in the end, she still ain't giving up that ass." Tej explains causing Violet, Brian and Roman to all laugh.

"Got it. We got it." Mia calls from her spot at the computer,since she was waiting on Tego and Santos to connect to the police stations parking garage cameras.
"Yeah we're looking at four cameras." Violet says from her spot next to her sister.
The team walks over and Brian places his hands on Violet's shoulders causing her to smile up at him.
"Yo, that's some high end shit, too." Han says as he looks at the cameras. "Marker optics. Hundred degree field of view. Ten seconds oscillation."
"Yeah, that's a narrow window, man." Brian says in agreement.
"Can't we just tap in and replace the image?" Gisele asks.
"No, it's hooked into a digital sync. They would know we where in the system. The best we can do is peek." Violet answers her.
"We're going to need some real fast cars to get through this." Roman says watching the camera.
"Not just fast. You got a hard right and a hairpin. We're going to need something agile."" Mia explains.
"You guys mock up a track." Dom orders before looking at Brian with a smirk. "O'Conner. Let's go get some cars."
"Nice." Brian says with a smile.
Everyone goes and starts mocking up a track.
"Good luck." Violet says before her and Brian share a quick kiss before Brian and Dom leaves.