08: The Johnny Tran Encounter

"Whats wrong?" Violet asks her brother

"We are in for one hell of a night." Dom tells her and Brian as motorcycles pull up to the car.
One of the people on the motorcycles signal for Brian to follow them so he does. When they stop the trio get out the car while all the people on the bikes get off. Violet looks at Dom confused as he walks over to her.
"Whats going on?" Violet whispers to her brother.
"I thought we had a agreement." The person who Violet assumed to be the boss. "You stay away, I stay away. Everybody stays happy."
"We got lost, I don't know what to tell you." Dom tells him.
"Who's we?" The man asks.
"My new mechanic, Brian, meet Johnny Tran. The guy in the snakeskin pants is his cousin Lance." Dom says not introducing Violet to keep her safe.
"Who's this?" Tran asks gesturing to Violet.
Dom knows he can't lie to Tran or else he would know so he tells him the truth. "My younger sister."
"What's your name." Tran asks Violet.
"Violet." Violet replies quietly.
"Thats a nice name." Tran says smirking causing Dom and Brian to narrow their eyes at him.
Tran keeps on staring at Violet until both Dom and Brian step in front of her shielding her from Trans view.
"This your ride?" He asks Brian.
"It was. Its his now." Brian replies.
"No its not, I haven't taken the delivery yet." Dom responds.
Violet could feel Brian's confusing as Tran says. "Its nobody's car. Somebody put in the wrench time. What do you think Lance?"
Lance stared at the car in awe while saying "It's a amazing machine."
"Yeah it is." Tran says laughing and claps Dom on the shoulder. "Lets go." Trans crew gets on the motorbikes as Tran says "I'll see you in the dessert month, be ready to have your ass handed to you."
"Your going to need more then a crotch rocket to beat me." Dom says smirking.
Tran smirked back and said "I've got something for you."
Trans crew drive off. Brian, Dom and Violet stand in silents for a little while before Brian speaks up.
"What the hell was that?" Brian asks.
"It's a long story I will tell you later." Dom says walking over to the other side of the car, "Let's go."
They were about to get into the car when some of Trans crew come back and start shooting at the car. Brian grabbed Violets hand and pulled her back as the car catches on fire. The crew drive off and Dom eyes widen.
"NOS!" Dom yells.
Brian grabs Violets hand again and pulls her further back as the car explodes. Once everything had calmed down Dom Runs over to Violet and Brian And pulls Violet into a hug.
"You both okay?" Dom asks.
"Yeah." Both Brian and Violet reply at the same time.
"Okay lets go." Dom says before they start walking.
"I wanna know what that's all about." Violet tells her brother.
"Yeah same." Brian adds.
"Its a long story." Dom tells them.
"Well we've got a twenty mile ahead of us, so we should have time." Violet says.
"A business deal went sour." Dom says "Also didn't help that I slept with his sister."
"Of course." Violet says rolling her eyes causing Brian to chuckle as Dom ruffles her hair.
They end up getting a cab back to the Toretto's house.
When they get back Dom and Violet head towards the house while Brian begins to walk away. Dom sees a party going on inside the house and turns around to face Brian.
"Yo spilner, you want a beer?" Dom asks.
Brian grins and nods before walking towards Dom and Violet. Dom walks into the house and Brian was about to when Violet stopped him.
"I just want to say thank you for helping me out of there tonight." Violet tells him.
"Its fine.You don't need to thank me." Brian tells her.
"Okay. I will be back. I got to go see Mia." Violet says while her and Brian walk into the house.
Brian nods before Violet walks away.

"Hey Mi." Violet says walking into her sisters room.
"Violet." Mia says running over and hugging her younger sister. "Are you okay what happened?"
"Brian, the guy Dom raced. got both me and Dom out of there." Violet tells Mia.
"You have a thing for him!" Mia says.
"What do you mean?" Violet asks.
"It obvious you like him." Mia says.
"No I don't." Violet says.
"Okay. Sure." Mia says unconvinced. "Is he downstairs?"
"Yeah Dom invited him." Violet says.
"Go down and see him then." Mia says.
"Okay." Violet says laughing at her older sister "But only if you come to."
"Okay lets go." Mia says before they both go downstairs.

When they got down there they saw the Vince, Leon and Jesse around Brian glaring at him. The two girls get in between them before Violet turns to Brian.
"Come on Brian lets go get a drink." Violet says grabbing Brian's arm and dragging him to the kitchen.
"What would you like." Brian asks her.
"Anything cold." Violet tells him "You know my brother likes you. He usually doesn't like anyone."
"He is a complicated guy." Brian says walking over to her with two drinks in his hands.
"Yeah, what about you?" Violet asks.
"I'm simpler." Brian replies.
"You're a shitty liar." Violet says laughing.
"I'll take that as a compliment." Brian says making her laugh again. He loves her laugh.
"There's a problem." Violet says once she had stopped laughing.
"What's that." Brian asks.
"You need some sleep. And you definitely, definitely need a shower." Violet says "Come on I will take you home."
They walked out the room with Brian following Violet like a puppy dog.