04- Date Day

It had been a few weeks since Violet returned home

It had been a few weeks since Violet returned home. She met up with her ex crush and he asked her on a date. So that what she is getting ready for right now.
Once she had finished getting ready, Violet grabs her phone and leaves her room. She walks downstairs where her sister and brother are waiting.
"Hey Vi." Mia says hearing her sister walk down the stairs. When she sees her sister she smiles "Oh my god! Vi you look amazing!"
"She's right Vi. You look stunning." Dom says in agreement walking over to his sister and placing his hands on her shoulders. "You have grown up so much."
"Thanks Dom." Violet says before hugging her brother.
When they pull away Mia walks over to them. Mia hugs Violet.
Once Mia and Violet pull away Dom says. "And help me god if Alec hurts you he is a dead soul."
Both the girls laugh before Violet says "We are just friends."
"He said a date. He likes you!" Mia says.
"So I have moved on. We are just friends." Violet replies.
"Then why did you dress up so much?" Dom asks.
"Because I felt like it. Now I need to go I am meeting Alec down the road and we are going to the beach." Violet tells them.
"Okay have fun and tell him to have you home by 10." Dom orders.
"Dom... He is my best friend and I haven't seen him in ages. Please make it 11:30." Violet says.
"No I don't want you out to late. 10 a'clock and don't argue or I will make it a lot earlier." Dom says.
"Fine." Violet rolls her eyes before leaving.

Violet walks down the road and sees Alec leaning against his car.
"Hey Alec." Violet says.
"Hey Vi. You look great." Alec replies walking over to her.
"Thank you. You look great to." Violet says hugging him.
"Thank you. You ready to go." Alec asks pulling away from the hug.
"Yeah sure lets go." Violet says and they walk over to the car. Alec opens the door for Violet. "Thanks."
"No problem." Alec replies smiling while Violet gets in the car.
Alec closes the car door and walks over to his side and climbs into his side of the car.
"So what have you been up to since I left?" Violet asks.
"Nothing really." Alec says.
"Its been 17 years how have you not done much." Violet asks laughing a little.
"Just been focused on school most of the time. As I went to University." Alec says.
"That sounds great. When I left I had to stop going to school until I was around 13."Violet says.
"Don't worry Vi. Its okay." Alec tells her as they pull up to the beach.
"Thanks Alec." Violet says.
"Of course. Now wait here." Alec tells her before getting out the car.
"Okay." Violet says while Alec closes his door.
Alec goes round to Violets side of the car and open the door before extending his hand out to her.
"Here you go." Alec says.
"Thanks." Violet says taking Alec hand.
"No problem." Alec says helping Violet out of the car.
"Oh yeah my brother said you have to have me back by 10." Violet says laughing.
"Okay." Alec says laughing as well.
"So whats the plan?" Violet asks.
"A walk along the beach and some ice cream just like we use to do." Alec tells her.
"That sounds so fun." Violet says smiling before they start walking. Talking and laughing.

__________

It was 10 O'clock and Alec and Violet were standing outside the Toretto's household.
"Tonight was a lot of fun thank you for agreeing to meet me." Alec says.
"Thank you for asking to meet me." Violet says. "I better go Dom will be mad if I stay out here a minute longer."
"Hey! One more thing." Alec says before he leans in and kisses Violet.
They soon pull apart by Dom pushing them apart.
"Whats going on here." Dom asks.
"Dom." Violet says.
"Wht did I tell you about kissing people don't do it unless you guys are dating. Now go inside." Dom orders.
"Dom please I..." Violet begs.
"No go inside. Now!" Dom says raising his voice.
Violet looks at Alec and mouths 'Sorry' before walking inside.
"If you dare break her heart I will kill you do you understand." Dom says pointing his finger at Alec.
"Yes I do." Alec says.
"Good okay. Now go." Dom tells him.
"Okay." Alec says before leaving.
Dom glares after Alec before walking into the house.