72: Protect You

"Yeah, I'm good

"Yeah, I'm good." Roman says to himself as he nods his head. "From the streets. You know what I'm saying? It's nothing." Roman says before a turbulence shakes the plane that their cars are in.
"Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?" Tej asks over the walkie talkie.
"No." Roman answers him quickly.
"Yeah, you are." Tej argues with him.
"I said no." Roman says back.
"Listen, man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings. If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry." Tej tells him causing Brian and Letty to laugh. "As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well- being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment."
"You, can you just chill out, man? Roman asks him.
"I have seen some crazy shit, Dom, but this really could make some waves. So let's just try to keep it as low- key as possible., huh?" Mr. Nobody says over the comms from the base.
"Don't I always?" Dom asks causing Brian to smile.
"I'll tell you what, you knock it down a couple of notches this time and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of Corona." Mr. Nobody proposes.
"You'd be doing yourself a favour, there." Dom tells him with a smile.
"Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing?" Roman asks them.
"Come on, Rome, this is your plan. You gotta embrace it." Brian answers him.
"No this was not my plan." Roman argues with him.
An alarm goes off before the cargo hood begins to open.
"Oh,yeah. Here we go. Game time." Brian says excitedly while everyone starts their engines.
"Roman, you need some fresh air? Because your about to get a whole lot of it." Tej says teasingly.
"Okay, here we go!" Dom announces before reversing out of the plane.
"Just when you didn't think it could get any better, huh?" Brain asks excitedly as he reverses out of the plane. "Oh, shit." Letty reverses out the plane and is followed by Tej "Whoo! Now we're moving." Brian then grabs his walkie talkie. "Everybody good? Everybody make it out?"
"You just need to tell them that this is not for you! This is not your mission!" Roman says to himself.
"Hey, Rome? Hey, what's up, man? Talk to me, come on." Brian says over the walkie talkie.
"I can't do it." Roman answers him.
"The hell you can't! Come on, man! You throw that thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!" Brian argues with him.
"Look, i can't do it, okay? Listen to what I'm saying." Roman explains.
"Now isn't the time!" Brian argues with him.
"I'ma stay up here with the pilot. We gonna circle around and make sure we holding it down from up here." Roman tells him.
"You're running out of time! The chute is guided by GPS! You don't have to do anything!" Letty informs him.
"Tej!" Dom orders.
"I'm already on it." Tej tells him.
"Hey, man, listen. I'm sorry to let y'all down, okay? I'ma go ahead and stay up here." Roman say with a sigh.
"No brother. I'm sorry to let you down." Tej tells him.
"What?" Roman asks as Tej presses a button that ejects Romans parachute. "What do you mean you're..." Roman hits his brakes as his car starts to roll towards the door. "Tej! What are you doing!" Romans car is pulled out of the plane. "Oh, shit! Tej! I hate you, Tej!"
"Get ready! Grounds coming fast!" Brian tells them before he, Dom, Letty and Tej release their parachutes.
As they get close to the ground they release from the parachutes.
"Touchdown, baby." Letty says excitedly over the walkie talkie.
"Car check. Call it in." Dom orders.
"Check." Letty and Tej both says with Tej saying it after Letty.
"I'm good. Let's do this." Brian says in agreement.
"Hello, please, man. Get me out of here, somebody!" Roman begs them as he floats in the air. "No! The trees."
"Ah, shirt." Brian says when he sees Roman.
"Sit tight, Roman. We'll come back for you." Dom tell him.
"This is not the plan!" Roman yells.
__________
"All right, you got one chance to hit them here, Dom. You miss, they'll make it to their black site and they'll squeeze whatever information they need out of Ramsey. The device and your chance of ever getting Shaw will be gone for good." Mr. Nobody explains as the team near the motorcade.
"That ain't gonna happen." Dom tells him.
"I'll see you at the pickup." Mr. Nobody states.
"Ramsey will be in the bus." Brian tells the team as they get behind the motorcade.
"Then let's do this." Letty says eagerly.
The trucks of the back two vehicles open before people start shouting at the team causing Dom and Brian to swerve out the way.
"Tej, shield." Dom orders over the walkie talkie.
"I'm on my way." Tej tells him before driving in front of everyone.
"All right formation." Dom orders before he, Letty and Brian line up behind Tej.
"Bulletproof baby. Can't  touch this." Tej says as the bullet bounces off his vehicles.
"Punch it!" Dom orders before they all speed up driving into the backs of each other's cars.
Tej drives into the back four vehicles causing them to crash.
"Stroke ha-ha" Tej cheers before he and Brian drive of either side of the bus.
Brian and Tej each shoot a bomb into the side of the bus.
"No!" Brian says as the side of the bus opens before three guns eject out of either side. Tej quickly rolls up his window as he sees the gun. "Get out of the way!"
Brian is hammered with gunfire's while Tej drives off the road.
"Those aren't guns, those are goddamn cannons!" Tej complains as he tries to avoid being hit. "Armour piercing rounds."
Brian and Tej get back on the road behind Dom and Letty, who fix their guns out their sunroofs.
"Hook em up." Dom tells Letty before they fire their guns hoping onto the back of the bus. "Brian, Tej blow it!" Brian and tej blow the bombs. "Lock it up." Dom and Letty hit their brakes causing the back of the bus to come on and hit the car that had caught up with them. "Brian, you're up."
Brian shoves his windshield out of the way before climbing onto the hood of his car while tej gets behind him. Tej speeds up numbing into the back of Brian's car, pushing it towards the bus.
"Little closer, Tej!" Brian tells him before Tej speeds up.
Tej pushes Brian's car into the back of the bus as Brian jumps into the bus landing on a guard. Brian and the guard start fighting.
Tej back up causing Brian's car to crash before Brian slings the guard out of the bus. Brian makes his way to the cell before shooting the lock off. Brian pulls the hood off the person inside to reveal a women.
"Ramsey?" Brian asks confused.
"Stay away from me! Stay back! Don't you touch me!" Ramsey yells at him.
"My name's Brian. I'm gonna get you out of here but I'm gonna need you to settle down, all right?" Brian explains to her as he pulls a knife out of his pockets. "I'm gonna cut those things off of you."
Brian cuts her cuffs off. A car and truck catch up to the others causing them to dodge as they are fired at.
"Come on, closer!" Brian yells at Dom as he and Ramsey reach the back of the bus. Dom speed up getting right behind the bus. "You're gonna have to jump."
"No! No! No!" Ramsey argues.
"We don't have time! Come on! We gotta get out of here. Come on." Brian tells her.
"I'm not jumping!" Ramsey yells at him.
"Look at me! Look at me!" You don't jump, we're gonna die. Okay!" Brian tells her. Ramsey calms down and gives a small nod. "You're jumping! Come on. One, two!" Brian  slings Ramsey onto the hood of Dom's car.

"Sir, we have an unidentified vehicle approaching." Shepard announces to mr. Nobody.
__________
Violet was talking with Mia, Ellie, Layla and Jason. When Ellie, Layla and Jason heard what had happened they instantly came to the DR. There was a knock on the door. Violet went over to the window and saw Alec at the door.
"It's Alec." Violet tells the group before going over to the door and seeing Mando about to answer the door. "Don't worry I got it. I know who it is."
Mando nods before walking away. Violet answers the door.
"Hey." Alec says.
"Hey Alec. What are you doing here?" Violet asks.
"I just left Deckard's team. And I have come here to protect you and the others." Alec says.
"You know you didn't have to do that." Violet says.
"I know." Alec says with a smile. "But I wanted to."
"Okay. Come on." Violet says smiling back before they walk into the house.
Violet introduces Alec to Mando before going and getting Jack.
"And this is my son Jack." Violet says. "Jack, this is mommy's friend Alec."
After they had said hi to each other they go over and sit with the others.