65: Birthday Boy

Today was Jacks birthday

Today was Jacks birthday. Jack burst into Violet and Brian's room making them both wake up and sit up.
"Mama! Daddy! It's my birthday!" Jack says jumping on the bed.
"Happy birthday buddy." Violet says hugging him.
Brian hugs him once Violet and him had pulled apart.
"Are Auntie Mia, Auntie Let, Uncle Dom and Nico come over?" Jack asks.
"Yeah they are." Brian replies.
"Yeah!" Jack says excitedly.
"Come on buddy let's get you ready for the day."Violet says getting out of bed.
"Okay." Jack says jumping off the bed before running out the room.
Violet and Brian look at each other and laugh.
"Mama!" Jack calls from his room.
"Coming buddy hold on." Violet calls back before she smile at Brian then leaves the room before walking into Jacks room.
"What are we doing today Mama?" Jack asks.
"Well after Auntie Mia, Auntie Let, Uncle Dom and Nico get here you can decide." Violet tells him.
"Can we go to a trampoline park?" Jack asks.
"Sure buddy." Violet says as she finishes getting Jack dress.
"Yay! Thanks mama!" Jack says hugging Violet.
"That's okay, Buddy. Come on let's go and have some breakfast before Auntie Mia, Auntie Let, Uncle Dom and Nico get here." Violet says hugging him back.
Jack grabs Violet's hand before they're walk downstairs and into the kitchen where Brian is already finishing making breakfast.
"There's the birthday boy." Brian says picking Jack up after he had put the plates down on the table. "What do you want to do today?"
"I want to go to the trampoline park." Jack answers as Brian puts him in his booster seat at the table.
"I'm sure we can make that happen. I will go call the trampoline park after breakfast." Brian says as Violet sits down before he does.
"Yay!" Jack cheers.
"Go on then buddy. Eat up Auntie Mia, Auntie Let, Uncle Dom and Nico will be here soon." Violet tells him.
"Okay." Jack says before he starts eating.
After they had eating Brian goes and calls the Trampoline park while Violet helps Jack wash his face and brush's his teeth.
"Are we going to the trampoline park then daddy!" Jack asks as he and Violet walk downstairs.
"Yeah we are." Brian says as there is a knock on the door.
"That should be Uncle Dom, Auntie Mia, auntie Let and Nico." Violet tells Jack before going and answering the door. "Hey guys."
"Hey." Mia says as they all walk in.
"Where's the birthday boy?" Dom asks pretending to look round the room for Jack.
"I'm here." Jack says running over.
Dom picks Jack up.
"How old are you now? Are you 2?" Letty asks.
"No." Jack says laughing.
"5?" Mia asks.
"No." Jack says laughing even more.
"14?" Dom ask.
"No im 4." Jack says laughing.
"I was close." Dom says.
"No you weren't, Uncle Dom." Jack says.
"So what are we getting up to today?" Mia asks Jack.
"We are going to a trampoline park." Jack says.
"Yay!" Nico says.
"Do you guys want a drink before we go?" Brian asks.
"Yeah sure." Dom says.
"I'll go get Jack's presents then we can open them before we go." Violet says.
"Well we all got ours for him in his bag." Mia says lifting up and bag.
"Yay!" Jack says clapping his hands together.
Dom puts him down before him and Nico run over to where Jacks toy cars were kept.

After they opened the presents and had a drink they went to the trampoline park. By the time they had come out of the trampoline park it was 2pm.
"Where do you want to got for dinner buddy?" Violet asks Jack.
"Ummmm... I don't know." Jack says.
"Shall we just walk around and find a place?" Dom suggests.
"Yeah let's do that." Brian says as Violet grabs Jacks hand.
They walk around before finding a cafe. They go in and eat before they go back to Brian, Violet and Jack's so Jack and Nico can play with Jack's new toy.

Later that night Brian and Violet were sitting in bed after putting Jack to bed. Brian was sitting with his back against the head board and Violet was laying across his lap but sitting up a bit with the help of Brian's arm as his arm is wrapped around her shoulders and they hold hands.
"Today was fun wasn't it?" Brian says.
"It was. I can't believe our baby boy is 4 years old." Violet says with a smile.
"He's growing up so fast." Brian says in agreement.
Violet looks up at him and smiles.
"I love you." Violet says.
"I love you to." Brian says before leaning down and kissing her.
They soon lay down next to each other with Violet's head on Brian's chests while he plays with her hair before they both go to sleep.