03- Brother, Sister Bonding

It has been a few hours and Dom and Vince still weren't back

"Where are they?" Violet asks.
"Don't worry they will be back soon." Mia replies.
"Yeah but where are they?" Violet asks.
"Vi. Don't worry." Mia tells Violet.
"No please tell me." Violet begs.
"Dom's going to be mad at me for this but okay." Mia sighs "You see for a few years now Dom and the team have been doing heist and stealing trucks." Mia explains.
"Wait what?" Violet asks. "Isn't that dangerous."
"Yeah it is." Mia says looking down. "But they know what they are doing."
"Okay." Violet says while looking down.
Mia smiles and puts a arm around her sisters shoulder. Violet looks up at her older sister and smiles as well. After a few seconds the door open and they both turn to look at the door to see Dom and Vince.
"Mia, Violet." Dom calls into the house.
"We're in the living room." Mia calls back.
Dom and Vince walk into the room as the two girls stand up and walk over to them. Violet hugs Dom while Mia hugs Vince.
"Vi, is it okay if we talk to Mia for a minute?" Dom asks.
"Yeah sure." Violet says before going up to her room.

Once Dom heard Violets door closed he turns to Mia.
"Did you tell her?" Dom asks.
"I had to. She was getting worried when you guys were gone for hours." Mia replies.
"I told you not to tell her." Dom says.
"She deserved to know Dom." Mia says.
"I know she deserved to know. But I wanted to be the one to tell her." Dom says.
"You should have told her as soon as she got back." Mia says.
"Don't you think I wanted to tell her." Dom asks.
"Dom just calm down and go talk to her. She was scared to death she was going to lose you again." Mia tells her.
"Wait really?" Dom says.
"Yes." Mia says "Now go talk to our little sister."
"Okay." Dom says before running off to Violet's room.
"You okay babe?" Vince asks Mia once Dom had gone.
"Yeah. I am just happy you both are okay." Mia replies before Vince pulls her into a hug.

Violet was sitting at the desk in her room reading when there is a knock on the door.
"Come in." Violet calls to the person on the other side of the door.
Violet looks at the door as it opens and sees Dom walking in.
"Hey Dom." Violet says putting her book down on her desk.
"Hey sis." Dom says sitting on the bed. "Look I am really sorry for not telling you sooner. I guess I was just scared that if you knew you would have got hurt. And I didn't want that."
"Its fine." Violet says sitting next to her older brother smiling. "I was just worried I was going to lose you."
"Trust me you wont lose me." Dom says. "You wont ever lose me again."
"I love you Dom." Violet says hugging her brother.
"I love you to kiddo." Dom says hugging her back.
"I am not a kid anymore Dom." Violet says laughing.
"I know." Dom says laughing before he sees the book on his sisters desk. "What book you reading."
"Oh just a random book I found." Violet says nervously.
Dom looks shocked at the name of the author before looking at his sister. "Why does this book have you name as the author?"
"Because I actually wrote that book. It didn't get very big so I only sold 5 books." Violet says looking down.
"There is nothing to be ashamed of that's amazing." Dom says sitting next to his sister again. "Mind if I borrow it to read?"
"Really I thought you don't read." Violet says.
"I don't but if my little sister has written a book I want to read it." Dom says causing Violet to smile.
"Okay sure. You can borrow it." Violet says smiling.
"Thank you. Now come on lets go downstairs and get something to eat." Dom says.
"Yeah lets go." Violet says as they both stand up.
They hug before going downstairs.