61: We'll Be Okay

The next morning Violet wakes up and looks over expecting to see Brian but she doesn't

The next morning Violet wakes up and looks over expecting to see Brian but she doesn't. A few moments later Brian walks in with two cups of coffee.
"Morning, baby." Brian says with a smile placing the two cups of coffee on his bedside table before kissing  Violet.
"Morning." Violet replies when they pull away before Brian walks round to her side of the bed and sits down.
"You okay? It seems like somethings on your mind." Brian asks. Violet looks down before Brian grabs her hand. "You can tell me Vi. I'm here for you."
"I know." Violet says looking back up at him. "You know yesterday I went for a walk round the park." Brian nods. "Well when I was about to leave to go pick Jack up from Mia, Alec came up to me."
"What did he say?" Brian asks.
"He ummm. He told me he loved me." Violet says. "But I told him I didn't feel the same and that I loved you and he understood that."
"Okay what's the problem with that?" Brian asks.
"He also told me someone was after us and the team." Violet says. "He said it was Owen Shaw's brother."
"Vi. He's lying to you." Brian tells her.
"I know but I can't help but have this feeling he might be right." Violet says.
"We will all be okay. If anything does happen we will all help each other through it." Brian says.
"But Alec also said the person was planning on taking us down one by one. One of us will have to get hurt before we find out." Violet explains.
"We'll be okay, Vi. I promise you." Brian tells her.
Violet nods before Brian leans in and kisses her. They pull away at the sound of Jack crying.
"I'll go get him." Brian tells her before leaving the room.
Brian comes back into the room with Jack in his arms before handing Jack to Violet and getting back into bed.
"Maybe you should meet up with Ellie, Layla and Jason. It might help take your mind off things." Brian suggest running a hand through er hair. "Me and Jack will be okay here alone. Won't we buddy."
Jack smiles.
"Okay. Are you sure you'll be okay? Jack can sometimes be hard to handle with only one of us." Violet says.
"I'll be okay. And besides I got Dom, Mia and Letty right across the road if I need any help." Brian says with a laugh.
"Okay I will text them in a hour." Violet says looking at the clock and seeing it is still quite early.
"Okay." Brian says kissing Violet on the forehead.

It had been two hours since Violet told Brian about what Alec said and she was about to head out to go meet up with Ellie, Layla and Jason.
"I got to go now babe." Violet says walking into the kitchen with Jack in her arms.
"Okay." Brian says pecking Violet on the lips before taking Jack. "Come here buddy."
"Bye babe. Bye baby boy." Violet says with a smile.
"Mama." Jack cries as Violet was about to leave the room causing Violet to turn around.
"Babe go. It'll be okay." Brian reassures her.
"Are you sure?" Violet asks.
"Yes." Brian says confidently.
"Okay." Violet says before leaving the room.

Violet was out with Ellie, Layla and Jason.
"Okay so you guys know about my relationship status what about you guys?" Violet asks.
"Well me and Jason are both single." Layla says.
"And I am dating this guy called Daniel Jones." Ellie tells her.
"That's awesome El." Violet says. "How long have you guys been together?"
"Only a few months." Ellie answers.
"How's Brian, Jack and the others you introduced us to?" Jason asks.
"They are good." Violet answers.
"That's good." Layla says.
They continue to talk for a little while before they all decide to go back home.

"I'm home." Violet calls closing the door.
"Hey baby." Brian says walking out of the kitchen with Jack in his arms.
"Hey." Violet says with a smile.
"Mama!" Jack says reaching for Violet.
"Hey baby boy." Violet says as Brian hands Jack to her. "How was he today?"
"He played up for the first hour but then we went over to Mia, Dom, Letty and Nico's and he played with Nico all day so after that he was okay." Brian explains.
"That's good." Violet says bouncing Jack up and down.
They go and give Jack his tea before giving him a bath and putting him to bed.
"Want to go into the bedroom and watch a movie." Brian asks.
"Sure." Violet says before they walk to their room.
They get ready for bed before getting into bed and cuddling while Brian puts on a movie.