39: Proposal

"What did you want to show me babe?" Violet asks Brian as he closes the door"Before I show you

"Before I show you." Brian says walking over to a speaker and pressing play before 'years and years by Olly Murs' plays. Violet smiles hearing the song that they call their song. Brian walks over to her and extends his hand out. "May I have this dance?"
"Yes you may." Violet says with a giggle taking Brian's hand.
Brian leads her to the middle of the room before he faces her. They keep holding each others hands and Brian places his other hand on violet's waist while Violet puts her other hand on Brian's shoulder before the start slow dancing. They carrying on slow dancing up until the end of the song.
"This is what I wanted to show you." Brian tells Violet before getting down on one knee and pulling at a ring box. He opens it to reveal a beautiful ring.
"Brian..." Violet says placing her hand over her mouth in shock

"Violet Grace Toretto. You mean the absolute world to me. I love you so much. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be where I am today. I would still be a cop but I wouldn't of met the love of my life. The day I walked into the shop and saw you I knew you were the one. I knew I needed to be with you. I would have done anything to make that happen. And then it did and I was the happiest guy in the world. Then..." Brian takes a deep breath as he feels tears well up in his eyes. "Then I lost you. That was the hardest day of my life. The moment you got hit by those three bullets my heart stopped. The five years without you were the worse years on my life. Sure I went on a few dates but none of them compared to you. I love you with all my heart. So Violet Grace Toretto, will you make me the happiest man alive and become Violet Grace O'Conner?"

"Of course I will Brian!" Violet says tears rolling down her face.
Brian slides the ring onto her finger before standing up and pulling her into a kiss.
"How did you get Dom and Mia's permission?" Violet asks when they had pulled away.
"Mia was pretty easy to convince but Dom on the other hand was a lot harder. I started trying to get his permission the day after the train heist and he only agreed yesterday." Brian says with laugh.
"If he only agreed yesterday how did you get the ring?" Violet asks.
"I got it the day before we broke Dom out of prison." Brian answers.
"You were planning ahead weren't you." Violet says with a giggle.
"Are you kidding me! I could have asked you to marry me the moment I first saw you!" Brian says with a laugh.
"That would have been a bit creepy." Violet says laughing as well.
"Yeah it would have been, would've it." Brian says still laughing.
They both smile and share a kiss before Brian picks her up and spins her around.
"Brian!" Violet screams laughing.
Brian places her back on the ground before smiling.
"I love you." Brian says.
"I love you to." Violet says before they share another quick kiss before going back to the team.