59: A Morning With The O'Conner Family

Violet woke up to the sound of a baby crying

Violet woke up to the sound of a baby crying. She looked over to see if Brian was there but he wasn't. Violet got up and went to Jack's room and saw Brian trying to calm Jack down.
"Morning." Violet says with a smile.
"It definitely is morning." Brian says with a laugh walking over at pecking Violet lips.
"What time is it?" Violet asks.
"4 a.m." Brian answers.
"No wonder it's so dark." Violet says looking through the small crack of the window which was not covered by the curtain before turning and seeing that Brian was struggling to calm Jack down. "Do you want some help?"
"Yes please." Brian says before handing Jack to Violet.
As soon as he is in Violet's arms he calms down.
"He's a total mama's boy." Brian says with a smile.
"Yeah. But to be honest it does depend on how he is feeling because some mornings only you can calm him down." Violet Says.
"Yeah but it is you most of the time." Brian replies.
Jack soon falls back to sleep so Violet puts him back in his crib before her and Brian walk back to there room.
"Want to cuddle and talk for a little while?" Brian asks as they get back into bed.
"Sure." Violet says turning on her bedside lamp before going on her side so she is looking at Brian.
"I said cuddle and talk not no cuddle and talk." Brian says leaning over and turning the light off before laying back down and pulling Violet closer to him making Violet giggle quietly. "Your so cute."
"Not as cute as you." Violet replies.
"No you are way cuter." Brian says.
"Let's just settle for Jack is cuter then both of us." Violet says.
"Okay." Brian says before nuzzling his face into Violet's hair.
"You okay baby?" Violet asks.
"Humm." Brian replies in a happy tone.
"Okay." Violet says laughing at Brian's cuteness. "Do you want to go to sleep?" Brian nods tiredly. "Okay."
Violet escapes Brian's arms and turns her back to him before she feels him pull are closer.
"I want to go to sleep with you in my arms." Brian tells her.
Violet smiles before turning around and digging her head into Brian's chest.
"I love you Brian O'Conner." Violet mumbles against Brian's bare chest.
"I love you to Violet O'Conner." Brian replies playing with Violet's hair.

A few hours later they are awoken again by Jack crying.
"I'll go get him and bring him in here." Violet tells Brian before getting out of bed while Brian reluctantly lets her go.
Violet opens Jack's bedroom door before seeing him standing up using the bars of the crib to help him. When he sees Violet Jack stops crying and lets go of the bar to reach for Violet causing him to fall which makes him start crying again.
"Shhh." Violet says picking him up. "It's okay."
Violet bounces Jack up and down until he stops crying before walking into her and Brian's bedroom.
"There's Dada." Violet says sitting down on the bed.
"Dada." Jack says.
Violet hands Jack to Brian before laying back down.
They spend the morning in bed before getting up, getting ready and going to the park with Dom, Mia, Letty and Nico.