01- The Reunion

Mia Toretto was working at the counter at 'Toretto's market' Which is the shop/cafe her older brother Dom owns

Mia Toretto was working at the counter at 'Toretto's market' Which is the shop/cafe her older brother Dom owns. She lets out a sigh as she hears footsteps come towards the shop/cafe.
"Hello. How may I..." She pauses when she sees who it is. "Violet?"
"Hey sis." Mia's younger sister Violet (her sister who neither Mia or Dom has seen in 17 years) says smiling.
Mia drops the Cloth she was using to wipe down the counter before running round to the other side of the counter and running over to the entrance which is where her sister stood before engulfing her into a hug.
"What are you doing here?" Mia asks her younger sister tears in her eyes.
"I am sorry I left. It all just got to much and I couldn't handle it anymore.And I didn't know what else to do. I.I.I." Violet says sobbing.
"Shhh... Its okay." Mia says comforting her sister.
"Neither could Jakob that's why we ran off." Violet managed to chock out.
"Its okay Vi. How about we go see Dom I am sure he will be happy to see you." Mia says rubbing her sisters shoulders.
"Okay." Violet whispers while nodding.
Mia guides Violet over to Dom's office before nodding.
"Dom." Mia says.
"Yes Mia?" Dom questions not looking up from his paperwork.
"There is someone here to see you." Mia tells her older brother while Violet stands there nervously, worried about how Dom would react to her return.
Dom looks up to see who it is and is shocked to see his youngest sibling standing next to Mia.
"Violet?" Dom questions.
"Hey Dom." Violet says smiling nervously.
Violets nervous feeling soon goes away when she feels Dom scooping her into his arms lifting her off the ground. Making her laugh. When Dom puts her down he hugs her again but this time keeping her feet on the floor.
"I can't believe your back Vi." Dom says still hugging her. "Is Jakob back?"
"He wasn't ready to come back yet." Violet says pulling away from her brother and looking down.
Dom puts his hand under Violets chin making her look at him before saying "At least I got one of you back."
Dom pulls both Violet and Mia into a hug until some car engines can be heard.
"Who's that?" Violet questions as they all pull away.
"The team." Mia replies.
"Who is the team?" Violet questions.
"People we do street races with." Dom replies.
"How long have you guys been doing street races?" Violet questions.
"5 years." Dom replies as a group of people walk into the shop.
"Hey guys." Mia says.
"Hey babe. Hey dom. Hey Violet" Vince says. "Wait Violet?"
"Hey Vince." Violet says smiling.
"Omg. Its been so long its so nice to see you again." Vince says walking over and hugging Violet.
"Its nice to see you to Vince." Violet says hugging Vince back.
When they pull away Vince walks over and wraps his arm around Mia's shoulder.
"Hey. I am Leon and this is Jesse." Leon says as him and Jesse walk over to Violet.
"I am Violet." Violet replies shaking both their hands before they go over to the glasses stand.
"I am Letty." A women says.
"I am Violet." Violet replies shaking her hand as well.
"So Dom how do you know Violet?" Leon asks.
"She is mine and Mia's little sister." Dom replies.
"OH she's the one that ran off with you brother who we still haven't met." Jesse says causing Leon to hit him on the arm due to the fact that what he just said could upset one, two or all of the Toretto siblings in the shop.
"Yeah lets not mention that again okay." Dom tells Jesse.
"Yes. Sorry." Jesse says looking down feeling bad.
"Its okay." Dom says.
After 2 hours the group besides Dom, Mia and Violet. Mia grabbed them some beers before they all sit down in Dom's office and catch up on what each of them have been up to since Violet left.