41: An Unexpected Alliance

The next morning, the team where getting ready to make the plan happen

"I'm all set." Roman says closing his trunk.
"You, Tego. Van good?"  Han asks walking over to his car.
"You know we're always good bro." Tego answers.
"Hobbs is on the other side of the city. We're not getting a better window." Violet says from where she is sitting at the computer.
"Ok guys it's show time. First team in position let's go." Dom calls as he rolls up the plan.
"Come on, let go!" Brian cheers before Han, Gisele, Roman, Tego and Santos head out.
"Hey Dom!" Vince says making Dom look at him while Mia walks over to him. "I got eyes on Mia and Violet." Dom gives Vince a nod of appreciation as Brian walks over to Violet.
"Moscow, Bali, Goa, Hong Kong." Brian lists placing a kiss on Violet's cheek after each place.  "And what do all of those places have in common?"
"No extradition." Violet replies turning to look at him with a smile on her face.
"We are one hour away from the rest of our lives, baby." Brian tells her also with a smile.
They go to kiss but her interrupted by the sound of a car engine.
"Cops!" Vince yells seeing who was driving the cards.
"Come on, go!" Brian tells Violet before they take running off.
Hobbs drives in before crashing into Dom's car.
"You just made a big mistake." Dom says glaring at Hobbs.
"Took me a while to find that tracking chip." Hobbs says getting out of his vehicle before closing the door and walking over to Dom. "You're going down Toretto."
"I'm right here." Dom taunts as he walks towards Hobbs.
Dom punches Hobbs in the face before Hobbs does the same thing to Dom. Dom shoves Hobbs into the side his vehicle before Hobbs slings Dom into the hood of the car pinning Dom's arms behind his back. Dom slams Hobbs into the vehicle causing Hobbs to let go of him. Hobbs throws Dom through a window before Dom slams Hobbs into a piece of steel after Hobbs had climbed through the window. Dom tackles Hobbs through a wall and punches him repeatedly. Hobbs tackles Dom through another wall. Hobbs gets Dom down onto his knees before getting him into a headlock. Dom looks out the window in front of him and sees Violet, Mia, Brian and Vince being surrounded by Hobbs team. Violet sees Dom and looks at him panicked seeing what's going on. Dom then runs backward slamming Hobbs into a wall causing him to let go of him. Hobbs then tackles Dom through a window before they land on a table breaking it.
"Dom!" Violet yells while her and Mia run toward them while Hobbs team points their guns at them.
"Stand back. I got this." Hobbs orders before his team backs up.
Hobbs gets on top of Dom and punches him before Dom flips them over and punches Hobbs.
"Pull off!" Vince yells at Dom as he pulls Mia back to stop her getting hurt.
"Dom! Please stop!" Violet yells as Brian grabs her arm and holds her back from getting any closer.
Hobbs and Dom keeps flipping before Hobbs grabs a wrench but drops it when Dom punches him. Dom grabs the wrench and raises it up.
"Dom!" Both Mia and and Violet yell.
Violet, Brian, Mia and Vince look at Dom in shock and worry as Dom swings the wrench down hitting it with the concrete by Hobbs head. Hobbs team points their guns at Dom as he stands up and puts his hands behind his head.

Violet, Brian, Dom, Mia and Vince are handcuffed before they are loaded into the back of Hobbs' vehicle to be transported to the airport.
"Have the marshals meet us at the airport when we land." Hobbs says as he speaks on the phone. Hobbs gets off the phone and looks in-front of him and sees a man on a building roof. "Ambush!" The man on the building fires a bazooka which takes out the car in front of them. Hobbs grabs his walkie talkie once they had come to a stop "Wilkes, suppression fire. Shut them down!" The car behind them stops before before more of Reyes' men show up with guns. Hobbs team gets out of the car behind them firing at Reyes' men. "Stagger step. Cover me." Hunt gets out of the car firing at Reyes' man. Hobbs looks at Elena. "Watch them."
Hobbs gets out of the car before Brian covers Violet protectively and Vince does the same with Mia.
"Cut us loose!" Brian yells at Elena.
"Come on! Cut us loose!" Vince also yells at her while she looks at Dom.
Hobbs starts making his way around the car as his team takes out Reyes men. The man on the roof then fired the bazooka hitting the second car sending Hobbs flying back. Hunt goes to run over to Hobbs but is gunned down. Hobbs looks over to Fusco, who was trying to get out of the first car that was hit by the bazooka before two grenades are dropped by Fusco before blowing up. Hobbs look around and the rest of his team which is dead before Reyes man starts to get up start running over to him but are gunned down. Hobbs looks to see Dom, Brian and Vince. Dom walks over to Hobbs with a shotgun in his hand before extending his hand out to Hobbs. Hobbs takes Dom's hand and lets him pull him up. Dom wraps Hobbs arm around his shoulder and helps him back to the vehicle while Brian and Vince cover him. They all get in the car as Violet crawls to the front seat.
"We're good?" Elena asks as she looks back from we're she is in the drivers seat.
"Yeah. Let's go. Let go!" Violet answers her before Elena takes off hitting a truck which was in their way.
Violet looks back at Brian before looking at everyone else.
"Hey, Dom." Vince says making everyone look at him and notice he had been shot. Mia quickly makes her way over to him and puts pressure on the wound causing Vince to hiss. "You've go to meet our son. Nico."
"I will." Dom says.
"He's a good kid. You know we named him after you. 'Dominic'." Vince tells him.
"You got my word, Vince." Dom says before Vince takes his last breath while Mia sobs.
Elena takes them back to the hideout where the rest of the team are waiting for them. They place Vince on a table and Mia and Dom stay by him while Violet and Brian fill the team in on what had happened. Dom covers Vince.
"we need to move. We don't have much time." Dom says as he and Mia walk over to the team.
"I got us a flight out. We can leave Rio in the rear view in the next 5 hours." Han says walking over to him.
"Not to run away." Dom says stopping at the top of the stairs and turning to face them. "To finish the job."
"Are you crazy, Dom? We can't." Gisele says.
"It's a suicide mission. That's you man over there in the table. The plan is busted! This is bullshit, man. Reyes knows we are coming." Roman explains to him.
"He's right. They tripled the details at the police station. It's going to be a wall of gunfire." Tej tells Dom.
"Reyes doesn't get away with this." Dom says looking at the team.
"It's a trap. You know that." Han says.
"Dom, listen to them. Run before it's to late. Leave Rio you can be free." Elena tells Dom.
"Running ain't freedom. You should know that." Dom says looking at her before looking at the team. "You know you're all free to make your own choices."
"I'm in." Hobbs says causing everyone to look at him confused and shocked. "I'll ride with you Toretto. At least until we kill that son of a bitch."
"So what's the plan Dom?" Brian asks wrapping an arm around Violet's waist. "We can't just go sneaking around anymore."
"We don't sneak. The only thing he cares about is his money. We pull that, we pull him." Dom says glancing at Hobbs who nods.