54: Maybe You Should Call Violet

"I can't  believe they stole a 70 ton tank for an three ounce computer chip

"I can't believe they stole a 70 ton tank for an three ounce computer chip." The commander says as him, Hobbs and Riley look at the chip.
"That three luxe chip is more deadly then 1,000 of those tanks." Hobbs tells him.
"What about her?" The commander asks when he sees Letty sitting on the stairs.
"Not her." Dom states as him, Brian and Mia walk over.
"She was working with Shaw." The commander argues.
"Was. But she's always been with us." Dom tell him.
Let's give them a minute." Hobbs tells the commander, who quickly walks away. Hobbs and Riley walk away. "Let's go process Shaw and his Crew. I've never looked more foreward to filling out paperwork in my life."
They walk into Owen's cell before Owen looks up at them with a smirk.

"Hey." Brian says walking over to Letty. "Look, I don't even know how to say this to you, but everything that's happened here is because of me. I'm the one that put you undercover..."
"Stop." Letty tells him. "I may not remember anything, but I remember one thing about myself. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to do." Letty gives Brian a small smile before she walks over to Dom.

"Hey, Toretto. You need to hear this." Hobbs tells Dom as he escorts Shaw and his crew into the room.
Dom and the team stand in front of Shaw waiting for him to speak.
"You guys really think you've won. This code you live by, it's the very reason you weren't even in the game. " Owen says looking around at the team before looking at Dom "I told you exactly what I was going to do if you didn't walk away, Toretto, but you didn't listen. I told you I could reach out and break you whenever I want. And I have." He then looks at Brian. "Maybe you should call Violet."
Brian feels tears appear in his eyes as he shakes his head and grabs his phone. Before pressing on Violet's ID.
"Violet?" Brian asks once the phone is answered.
"Brian!" Violet yells once the phone is raised towards her.
Hearing the fright in Violet's voice Brian runs foreword before punching Owen. The commander pulls Owen back while Tej and Roman do the same with Brian.
"So, this is how it's going to go. You're going to cut me lose from these cuffs. You're going to hand me the chip, I'm going to walk out here and your not going to follow."
"You must be joking?" The commander asks.
"Look at his face. Or hers." Owen says stepping in front of Dom but glancing at Mia who had tears in her eyes. "Ask them if I'm joking."
"One hostage does not outweigh the threat to millions. I'm sorry but this changes nothing." The commander says making both Dom and Brian want to punch him.
Hobbs pulls out his gun before pointing it at the commander's head causing the commander's team to point their guns at him while Dom gestures for the team not to pull out theirs.
"It changes everything. You tell your men to stand down." Hobbs orders.
"Stand down." The commander orders.
"Toretto, I need you to know the moment we let him walk out that door with that chip. Words like 'amnesty' and 'pardon' walk out with him." Hobbs explains to Dom.
"Those words went out the day we were born." Dom tells him turning to glare at Owen.
Hobbs motions for Riley to uncuff  Shaw's team while the commander hands Owen the chip. Owen starts to walk away before turning to look at them.
"Coming, babe?" Owen asks causing a few people to look at Letty.
"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." Riley says taking everyone by surprise.
"Like I said. " Owen says grabbing Riley's hand. "You were never in the game. If I see you on the horizon, I'll make the call and the girl is dead."
Owen and his team walks out with everyone glaring after them.