52: I Will Be There In A Heartbeat

"This better have been worth it

"This better have been worth it." Stasiak tells Brian as he pulls up beside the plane that will take Brian back to London.
"More then you'll ever know." Brian tells him giving Stasiak a nod of appreciation.
__________
Letty was reading through Dom's file as she holds onto the cross necklace he had given her.
"Charming." Owen comments seeing the necklace. "May I?" Letty hands him the necklace. "I am going to ask you a question Letty. And I want you to think very hard before you answer. When I give you the order to take Toretto out. What will your first thought be?"
"Why don't you look me in the eye and tell me what you see." Letty says with a slight glare. Owen chuckles before holding the necklace out to Letty. "Keep it." Letty walks away before Owen throws the necklace onto the table.
_________
The contact 'Samoan Thor' pops up on Tej's phone before Tej picks it up.
"Yo, it's Hobbs." Tej says before he answers the phone.
"What you got, Parker? Give me something good." Hobbs asks.
"Yeah that paint you got from Shaw's place is highly specialised. Anti- thermal, low- IR coating." Tej explains to him.
"Military." Mia says as her and Dom share a look.
"Exactly. We got a list of bases around Europe that uses this paint type and those specific colours." Tej says.
"Alright that cross reference that with all of Shaw's military targets. I guarantee-damn-tee one of them is going to match." Hobbs orders.
"Bingo. It's a NATO base in Spain." Tej tells Hobbs.
"That puts Shaw in a different country." Mia says.
"That means he's got a eight hour lead on us." Dom adds.
"We gotta move now. Tej give me that info. Riley and I will go ahead and we're going to lock down the base. We're going to protect that component personally. Toretto, I'll arrange transport for you and your cars. You brush up on your Spanish boys and girls. I'll see you in Espana." Hobbs explains.

While the team was walking towards the elevator with their bags the elevator opens to reveal Brian.
"You son of a bitch! You made it!" Roman says with a laugh as he drops his bags before him and Brian bro hug.
"Good to see you." Tej tells Brian as they bro hug.
"So, what's going on here?" Brian asks while Han and Gisele walk over to him.
"Figures out they they're hitting an army base in Spain Border patrol ID'ed Shaw's crew crossing through last night." Tej answers.
"Hobbs and Riley have gone to lock down the base. They're meeting us there." Han says before they fist bump.
"Where's Dom and Mia?" Brian asks.
"They weren't going without you." Gisele says before pointing over to where Mia and Dom were.
"I found out what happened to Letty. It's all my fault." Brian tells them.
"Brian, whatever you found out that's for you. What we're about to do is for her." Dom tells him.

The crew where on a plane going to Spain.
"I just got word. They caught one of Shaw's guys at the base." Tej tells the team walking over to them. "It's time."
"Somethings not right. He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it. At Interpol, you were face to face with him." Brian says.
"Brian, so what are you saying?" Roman asks.
"Braga said the only way you get close to Shaw is if he wants you to." Brian tells them.
"Tej where's the component?" Mia asks.
"They're moving it to a secure location." Tej answers her.
"Shaw ain't hitting that base." Mia says looking at Dom and Brian.
"He's hitting the convoy." Brian says and Dom nods in agreement.
__________
Violet was out in the garden getting some fresh air when Elena came out.
"I just put the boys to bed." Elena tells her sitting on the garden chair opposite Violet.
"Thanks for helping out Elena. I have no idea how I would have done this all by myself." Violet says with a thankful smile.
"Of course. If you ever need any help just let me know and I will be there in a heart beat." Elena tells Violet.
"Thanks Elena." Violet says before they both stand up and hug. When they pull away Violet gets a notification on the app that tells her what's going on with Jack while he is sleeping and this time it says he is crying. "Jack's crying. I better go get him."
"Probably wanted is mummy to put him to bed." Elena says with a laugh.
"Probably but he still doesn't mind you putting him to bed. Guess he just wants to play up tonight." Violet says making them both laugh.
Violet goes inside and goes to Jacks room and sure enough he was crying. Violet opens the door to see Jack standing up with his hands rested on the bars of the crib helping him stay up.
"What's wrong baby boy. Did you want mummy." Violet asks picking Jack up before he cuddles up to her as son as he was in her arms. "I guess you don't want to sleep in the crib."
Violet carries her downstairs with Jack in her arms and sees Elena sitting on the sofa.
"He's already asleep again." Elena tells her. "Guess he just wanted his mummy."
"Yeah." Violet says smiling down at her son.