Chapter 67

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto POV -

Sitting against the wall, I balanced a kunai on my fingertip out of boredom. Watching as Fu and Gaara laid down with each other in their arms. Kirābī Was writing lyrics down rapping as usual.

Lastly, Yugito was just pacing around impatiently, waiting for our next move.

"Hey Gaara, do you know what our next move is?" I asked, flicking the kunai into the air and catching it on my fingertip again without it piercing my skin.

Gaara didn't respond as he just sat there.

"Ahh, he is asleep, sorry," Fu said, brushing Gaara's hair away from his eyes.

"Alright, I think I am gonna step outside for a bit to get some fresh air," I said, standing up and stretching.

I began to walk towards the waterfall that blocked the entrance, and as I was about to set out, multiple figures walked in.

I noticed that it was a collection of shinobi throughout the elemental nations. Most importantly, their headbands all had the Kanji for Shinobi rather than any of their village insignias.

"Sorry, but I can not allow you to leave," Shibi Aburame Shino's dad said as I was about to step out.

"What, why? I just want some fresh air, but is that too much to ask for?" I said as I proceeded to walk past Shibi, only to have the two large Iwa shinobi with pikes step in front of me, stopping my progression.

"Ohh," I said, realizing that they have a reason not to let me out.

"I get it. You don't want me running off now, am I right?" I asked Shibi over my shoulder.

He remained silent, and another voice rang out.

"It's not that simple Naruto," I turned to see who spoke.

"Iruka-Sensei?" I said in surprise as I had only seen him at the Academy and the Kage tower while he was working and Ichiraku's occasionally.

"I'm sorry, but we can not let you leave this place," He said in a firm and authoritative tone.

"Who's we?" I asked.

"Us," I turned to see Gaara and Fu also blocking the path as well.

"How about we go get some air for us all to share. Bakayaro, Konoyaro," Kirābī rapped.

I personally cringed at how bad it was and looking around. Even the Kumo shinobi cringed a bit.

"DAMN IT, BĪ!" Yugito yelled as she slammed her fist atop his head.

"ENOUGH WITH THE RAPPING!" She yelled before landing next to me.

"What's happening over here?" She asked.

"Well, I want to get some fresh air, but they won't let me step outside. Kinda makes me more curious about what's going on," I said.

"I think a breath of fresh air would be nice," Yugito said as she also began to try and step out but stopped as the two Iwa shinobi blocked the way.

"Move," She said aggressively.

"No, we are not allowed to let you pass," They said.

"Very well," She said, turning around back towards the cave. However, she turned back around with elongated claws scratching the first shinobi's face up while the other just stood there and watched.

"Now or never, you damn fox!" Yugito yelled as I snapped out of my surprised state.

"Right," I said, rushing out of the cave using Kurama's cloak to ensure I got out.

When I made it past the waterfall waves, I had to clutch my head as my senses overloaded, taking in all the death and chaos going on throughout the world.

Then I saw her. She was Injured, yet she, along with Neji, fought together back to back, fending off against the white creatures from before.

"Naruto!" I heard Iruka-Sensei yell as I slowly turned to look at him, pure anger evident on my face.

"Naruto I..." he didn't finish as I punched him across the jaw.

"MY FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES ARE FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES OUT THERE AGAINST AN ENEMY THAT CAN COMPLETELY COPY ONE'S CHAKRA SIGNATURE AND WHILE LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE OUR COMRADES. YET YOU HAVE FIVE OF THE WORLDS STRONGEST PEOPLE LOCKED UP LIKE CAGED ANIMALS! I AM GOING TO SAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, WILL STOP ME!"

Word Count: 708

A/N - Well, there you all have it for chapter 67, and we hope that you all enjoyed it. Yes, this is a short one, but we want the war arc to fit with the story perfectly, so we will not have any chapters next week to figure out how we are going to set this arc up for you all. We also want to thank you all for your support, as it has been extremely fun to write for you all over the last few months.