Chapter 62

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"Welcome, my son,"

- Naruto's POV -

"Who are you?" I asked as I had never seen this man before in my life.

"FATHER!" Kurama yelled in my mind.

'What?' I asked.

"QUITE! You must listen to the words that this man says," Kurama said, quieting down.

The closer that I looked, I noticed that the man actually had horns, and third red-eye on his forehead, and two purple eyes with black rings in them.

"It seems that Kurama has found refuge within you, Naruto," Said the man.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"All your questions will be answered, starting with why I am here. Well, technically, I am your father as you are the reincarnation of one of my two sons, Ashura," The man said, confusing me more.

"You lost me at the part where you said you were my dad," I said, shrugging.

"Damn it, Kit!" Kurama yelled.

"Easy Kurama, no need to be hostile towards young Naruto," The man said.

"Sit, my child; this will be a long story. My name is Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, although I have had many names over the years. The one you may recognize me by is the Sage of Six Paths," Said the Sage. My eyes widened at what this implies.

I am currently standing in front of the father of chakra, and he called me his son.

"Again, may you please sit as I tell you this historical tale," Said Hagoromo.

I nodded, sitting down, and proceeded to listen as the Sage told me about the twenty-year war with his mother, who was the real harbinger of chakra. He then went on to describe the Jūbi and how the nine Bijuu were created from.

He told me the tablet that he left for his son Indra that only those with his eyes could read in hopes of salvation for his descendants, but it had been tampered with by the Zetsu guy from the Akatsuki to revive the Sage's mother.

He told me that Ashura and Indra had been reincarnated hundreds if not thousands of times throughout the time after their deaths. He then said that these reincarnations always sprung out from Indra's Uchiha and Ashura's Senju descendants.

"Wait, if Ashura only reincarnates into Senju, then why am I his reincarnation? I am an Uzumaki not a Senju?" I said.

"Although that may be true on paper, your great-great-grandfather was actually Senju. As a matter of fact, he was the brother of your previous reincarnation," Said the Sage.

"Who were the last reincarnations? You kinda left that detail out," I deadpanned.

"Ahh, you are correct. I indeed forgot that detail. Indra's and Ashura's previous reincarnations were Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju, meaning that your great-great-grandfather is Tobirama Senju," The sage said as my eyes widened.

"Wait, it was never mentioned that he had a wife?" I asked.

"Well, he did; however, much like your father, he had a lot of enemies, so he kept it secret. After the birth of your great grandmother and Tobirama Senju's death, your great-great-grandmother took her daughter and left the village.