Chapter 58

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto's POV -

"I sat in a lotus position in front of a weird waterfall. There was a circular piece of land in front of it, and I began to clear my mind. Before I knew it, I was dragged into a copy of the waterfall and its near surroundings.

"Well, looks like the worthless Kyuubi Brat finally decided to show up?" Came a snarky yet familiar voice.

I turned around to find myself; however, the silica in his eyes was black, and the iris was red.

"So I guess this is what he meant by facing myself," I said, causing the copy to raise a brow.

"Ohh, I know everything about you, yet you think that he is working with you? How laughable! You really think that the Kyuubi who destroyed so much is willing to work with a brat like you?" Said the copy laughing hysterically.

"So what if he really is looking to get out of this damn seal to get his vengeance? I am here because I have trust that he wouldn't do such a thing. Plus, I really don't have a choice," I said, smiling sadly at the copy of myself.

"Ohh, Hinata, Like she even truly cares for you. She got a petty crush on you after you saved her from a couple of people. WHO. CARES. Not a single person can love someone for all eternity based on that," said the copy.

'I know that you are supposed to accept the hatred and not give in and fight, but it may be entertaining,' I thought, knowing what I have to do.

"Alright, I'll entertain you with a little spar," I said, readying myself.

"Ohh? You want to fight now; I knew this would happen," Said the copy while grinning sadistically.

"Actually, this is a good way to measure my strength," I said, pissing the copy off.

"Fuck you; you are just a scared and useless brat that runs around the village wishing for acknowledgment when you won't get any!" He yelled.

"Ohh? I thought you knew everything about me," I said.

"I do know everything about you," He said back.

"Really, you should know that most see me as the hero of the village after my fight with Pein," I said, smirking.

"Ohh, OUR fight against Pein, you forget that you lost control, and let me take the wheel," Now it was the copies turn to smirk.

We rushed into each other and engaged in a bout of Taijutsu.

The copy went for a fake left followed by a leg sweep trying to catch me off balance. I dodged, jumping back a few paces. Running at him again, I formed a half ram seal, but he mimicked me.

"KageBunshin no Jutsu!" We both yelled as fifty Bunshin each popped into existence, fighting each other.

"Interesting, so you can tell what Jutsu I will use and perform the counter for it,"

I ran at him, faking a right jab, following it up with a left hook. This connected, sending the copy flying backward, crashing into the waterfall. Standing back up quickly, he began to form a dog hand seal.

"Fūton: Shinkūgyoku!" The other me yelled.

I formed a tiger seal.

"Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu!" I yelled back, sending multiple bursts of fire to the counter.