Chapter 31

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"MARRIED!"

Naruto's POV -

"W...What do you mean m...m...married?" I said looking at the man.

"Well, the agreement stated that once both of you are 18 years of age or both reach the rank of chunin then a wedding between the two of you shall be held," Hiashi spoke.

I looked over to Hinata who was looking at her father, jaw open, and a face covered in a red blush.

"When was this agreement made?" I asked the Hyuga head.

"It was made once Hinata's mother and I became engaged," Was all he said.

Still looking at Hinata, her expression didn't change however she was not looking back at me.

"W...Well, Hinata-Chan w...what do you think?" I asked as she tried to collect her thoughts.

"I...I don't l...like it," She said, stunning most people in the room.

That is till she spoke again.

"I...I don't want to marry Naruto-Kun because of an agreement our mothers made. I want to marry him because he wanted to of his own free will. I...I want him to surprise me on a date by asking me to become his bride," Hinata said barely stuttering.

Hiashi just nodded before turning to me.

"The notion still stands however if that is how you want your relationship to work then so be it. I approve now I am pretty sure you have more business to take care of, no?" He said as Tou-San appeared behind him.

"Yo!" He said as he waved to Hinata and me.

"H...Hey," I say sheepishly looking away from him.

"What did I miss? Is my mask crooked," He said but then he muttered something that I didn't expect.

"Damn it, I told Anko not to fool around too much," He mumbled, but I picked up on it.

"Ohh! How is my Kaa-San to be?" I say with a smirk causing the silver-haired Jounin to jump a little.

"F...Fine," He said, turning around.

"Ready for training? Good," He said before he Shunshined away.

"Well, H...Hinata-Chan are you ready?" I said taking her hand. She nodded and we made our way to training ground 7 slowly enjoying each other's company.

"To be honest I thought you two were gonna skip how slow you got here," Tou-San said as we entered the clearing.

"What did you expect?" I asked, waiting for a response.

"I had a feeling you were gonna familiarize yourselves with each other's new...assets," He said, causing me to blush wildly. Hinata looked confused.

"Naruto-Kun what does he mean?" Hinata asked.

"H...He m...means..." I stopped and glanced down towards her bre...

'NO! Eyes don't betray me now!' I mentally screamed causing the ole fluffball to get riled up.