Chapter 19

"Speech"

'Thoughts

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"I now declare that the first phase of the Chunin Exams has begun...

HAJIME!"

Naruto's POV -

When Genma started the match I instantly created a crossing-ram seal.

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" I yelled as about a hundred bunshin popped into existence.

"That won't do anything, my Byakugan will tell me just which one you really are," Naji said smirking, as well as activating his dojutsu.

I watched on as his face shifted from a cocky smirk to an instance of shock before holding a determined demeanor.

"Well, it looks like you have more talent than some people. You evenly distributed your chakra throughout your bunshin. No matter, the amount of bunshin you send at me is irrelevant as my eyes see everything," Neji said as my bunshin made their first assault.

My bunshin were holding back all jutsu and focussing on Taijutsu to figure out Neji's style of Jūken. They are losing terribly, forcing me to make more bunshin. I know Neji is trying hard to find the real me and may think that I am sending all my bunshin in while I hang back.

I make a charge of my own as Neji blasts another few bunshin away, dispersing them.

"I have to say it is remarkable you can make so many solid bunshin and not even have a drop of sweat anywhere. However, it is clear which is the real you," Neji said rushing right past me. I internally smirked watching him attack a bunshin I specifically held back to lure him into a trap.

"I FOUND YOU!" Neji said striking the bunshin in his central tenketsu the bunshin flew back and landed on the ground holding his stomach in "pain" successfully luring Neji away from the group of bunshin.

In order to make this look real, I started to dissipate a majority of my bunshins slowly. This caused Neji to let his guard down, deactivating his Byakugan.

"Like I said, this match was over before it started. Fate declares me the winner. Proctor, he will be unable to move for a while. It would be best to call the match now," Neji said, turning to Genma. Before the proctor spoke the distinct sound of a bunshin dispersing ruptured from my bunshin that took the hit. At the same time, I prepared two separate Jutsu that will nearly guarantee my victory.

"Doton: Yomi Numa!(Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)" One of my bunshin yelled.

"Kirigakure no Jutsu!" I'll have to thank Zabuza-san for teaching me this before he was put under house arrest for a little while he laid low.

- No One's POV -

Onlookers watched the battle amazed how Naruto knew such a high-level Jutsu such as the Kage Bunshin, but also the Yomi Numa and Kirigakure no Jutsu. On top of that, he drew the water directly from thin air.

"Wow I may actually lose money on this one," Kotetsu said while moping a little that this will be closer than he imagined.

"Hey it's alright it's not like that guaranteed the brat would win. It just makes things interesting," Izumo said, trying to cheer his fellow gate guard. He was just happy to be there as they are known as the eternal gate guards of Konoha.