Chapter 12

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

With that we take our next steps to become the strongest ninja in Konoha, by Barging in as loud as possible.

Naruto's POV -

They all were staring at us every shinobi in the room was glaring at us leaking what little killer intent they could. Hinata-Chan and Sasuke-Teme took a step back, I just smiled looking over the group.

'Well that was kinda disappointing, ehh Kurama?' I thought.

"Indeed how about we give them a taste of what real KI is," the Kyuubi says with a light chuckle.

Just then I felt the warm sensation of Kurama's chakra slowly flow through my chakra coils. The Bijuu chakra has entangled itself with my own as I start leaking our KI, rolling off of me like dense smog choking all who fall within its reach. I make sure to only project it forward so my team does not feel the full brunt of it, however, little amounts still reach them. Most turn away while others take a few steps back.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue," I ask while Kurama projects his own voice through mine. I then relax on the KI, turning to my team to speak only to be interrupted.

"SASUKE-KUN~" two banshee fangirls scream racing up to him, before they could reach him though I step between them and Sasuke.'

"Listen if you are here to be a fangirl rather than to progress your lives as shinobi like you have been training to become then leave now. This is not the place for childish acts," I turn to Sasuke-Teme who's wide eyed, but quickly drops it realizing he isn't keeping his act up.

"Thanks, Dobe," He mutters barely audible to anyone but Hinata-Chan and I. I smile at his act slightly breaking, then to Hinata-Chan who just blushed.

"Well then let's do our best shall we?" Hinata-Chan nodded smiling and Sasuke-Teme just let out a "Hn,". I turn around and come face to face with a guy with whitish hair and glasses with a Konoha Haitate on.

'Weird I've never seen him before, well I haven't seen a lot of other Konoha shinobi in a while,' I think as he looks at use along with the remainder of the rookie nine who just arrived.

"Well you all need to quiet down, all these people are trying to focus. You don't want them to target you do you?" The boy asked, referring to the two fangirls.

Slowly Kurama and I increase our KI in the room directed towards this guy as to shake him off us, but he doesn't even budge. The people caught behind him are terrified, frozen in fear, but not this guy.

'What's his play,' I wonder, looking at him as if nothing was off.

"Well that was quite impressive for a genin," he said as if he wasn't surprised.

'Ohh I don't like this guy at all,' I thought to Kurama.

"I agree Kit I am not a fan of his either, If I get the chance I will tear him to shreds!" Kurama yelled out in my head. I zoned back into the conversation to see him pulling out some sort of cards.

"These cards allow me to channel chakra into them. My chakra then burns an image full of information gathered on certain people onto these cards. I call them Recognition Cards," The white haired genin spoke.