Chapter 2

"Speach"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Recap -

"These eyes are called the Utsusugan."

- Present + Naruto's POV -

Everyone including myself had a thousand questions, unfortunately very few were answered.

Everyone was talking over each other, overwhelming Iruka-sensei who had no time to respond before another question was asked. Slowly, Iruka-sensei tried to gain control of the class but failed, deciding that he had enough...

Hidden Technique: Big Head Jutsu

"WILL YOU ALL QUIET DOWN THIS INSTANT!" it was official Iruka-sensei had lost it and class had just started twenty minutes ago.

'This is gonna be a long day', thought almost everyone.

"Now, one at a time please.", Iruka-sensei said.

"If this is the Kekkei Genkai of the Namikaze clan, does that mean that the Yondaime had these eyes?", asked some random kid in the back of the class.

"Yes, this is the Kekkei Genkai of the Namikaze clan, but it is unknown if the Yondaime had such a power." Iruka-sensei said, answering the question to the best of his abilities.

"Now how about we move onto the Uchi..."

At this point I started to ignore what was going on around me. The only thing on my mind right now was Yondaime and his clan's abilities.

- Time Skip + No One's POV -

Our favorite Nara lets out a tired sigh

"Troublesome", said Nara states out of nowhere.

"What is 'ttebayo", our Blond protagonist asked.

"It's too troublesome to explain", Shikamaru replied.

'If they can't figure out that even if the Yondaime had such a dojutsu, he would most likely hide it behind a genjutsu to not raise suspicion', thought one lazy boy whilst laying down under a tree watching the clouds dance across the sky.

Shikamaru was brought out of his thought again when he heard an unnecessary amount of crackling and crunching. He knew it was his closest friend Choji, but he couldn't help but smile at his friend.

"Hey Choji, do you mind if I have some chips? I didn't have time to grab my lunch before Iruka-sensei caught me earlier." Naruto asked, giggling reminiscing his most recent prank.

"Sure, but I was wondering what did you do this time Naruto?"

*Hehe* "Well, I had painted the entire ANBU Headquarters a nice fluorescent pink. Although I am unsure why they didn't stop me till I was already done." That was the one thing that Naruto was confused about 'Why did they not stop him sooner?', he thought.

"Really Naruto why did you go and do that?"

"I just got bored", Naruto lied, he truly did it for the village to notice him like all his other pranks.

After a while of cloud gazing during their lunch period it was time to head back to class. This afternoon's lesson, Taijutsu.