Chapter 60

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto's POV -

I walked out of the T&I department building feeling as lonely as ever. I marched my way towards Danzo's office to retrieve Hinata from that asshole.

When I got there, I received glares from nearly everyone; the others just smirk mischievously. All were part of Danzo's administration.

I felt uneasy as I walked towards the office and knocked.

I entered the room and saw Danzo standing next to Hinata as well as some ROOT agents.

"Well, now that you are here," Danzo said, practically throwing Hinata at me. Her eyes were full of tears, and she kept looking away from me.

"Did they do anything to you?" I asked, but she didn't reply and continued to look away. I noticed that she kept looking away as well.

"What did you do to her?!" I angrily yelled.

"I just gave her a little gift from MY clan," Said Danzo.

"Hinata, what happened?" I asked again, and she just opened her mouth, revealing a sealing array.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled and rushed him.

I felt pain in my abdomen, and I looked down to see a blade sticking through my gut.

Blood oozed out of the wound right as the blade was removed. Hinata let off a muffled scream, and black lines enveloped her.

They lit up like a fire, and I could tell that it was burning her.

'Kurama, if you can hear me now, would be a great time to come out to play!' I thought.

Right as I thought that, the room temperature dropped twenty degrees quickly.

I suddenly felt the rush that I had been missing since they completed the sealing process.

'KURAMA! KAA-SAN!' I thought.

"I'm here, kit!" Kurama yelled back.

'Ohh, thank Kami, where's Kaa-San?' I asked.

"No idea, but we can worry about that later," Kurama said.

"What is happening? Check the seal!" Danzo ordered.

"Sir, it's failing; Kyuubi must be trying to free itself!" Said a ROOT Agent.

"Ohh, he isn't trying to escape," I said, getting wide eyes from everyone.

"What did you really think that I hadn't spent this last week training?" I said.

"Kill her!" Danzo yelled as a golden cloak enveloped me. Everyone was in awe.

"SHIT, HE HAS COMPLETE CONTROL!" Yelled Danzo.

"That's not all that I can do," I said, smirking as I sent an arm of chakra enveloping each of the ANBU agents.

Everything was working, and my chakra was back; however, I could not hear Kaa-San.

I felt something odd about Danzo, though. He was collecting chakra into his arm and right eye.

"Well, Danzo, I think you have something that doesn't belong to you," I said, pointing to his arm.