Chapter 7

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts"

Previously -

"Kakashi Hatake, the copy-ninja, he is said to have copied over a thousand Jutsu. This should be interesting."

Present -

"Now once we are across the channel, we will have to walk about another half hour before we reach my home" Tazuna said to the group of ninja.

"Alright. Now once we are in Nami no Kuni we will no longer be in our territory so your actions could cause economic issues. Stay alert and behaved." Kakashi spoke to his genin team looking at a certain blonde.

Sasuke and Hinata nodded but Naruto was annoyed. However, Naruto was determined as ever, wanting to finish any fight if he felt it could be won.

Hinata hung her head blushing at his antics, 'Ohh Naruto-kun'

"Get a grip you Dobe," Sasuke added.

"Hai sensei." the genin say in unison. The five proceed to enter a small row boat with one of Tazuna's friends holding both oars.

"Hurry we need to move quickly and quietly." The friend informs the group.

- Timeskip+Naruto's POV -

We are walking for what seems to be five minutes when I feel a presence to my left slowly I draw a kunai out of my thigh pouch before sending it flying into the forest where I felt the presence.

"N...Naruto-kun?" Hinata stammered out wondering why I threw a random kunai.

"Sorry I felt someone over there. I will check it out." I say drawing another kunai.

I walk up to the location where I last felt a presence only to find a terrified rabbit.

"AHH, I am sorry little one I didn't mean to almost kill you."

"Way to go Dobe, you almost killed the wild life." Sasuke scoffs at my ignorance.

Kakashi-sensei looked deep in thought before yelling at us all to get down. We all do as he says as a large sword flies overhead where Hinata-chan had been standing.

THAT, pissed me off very much.

"Kakashi Hatake, the man who copied over a thousand jutsu." Said the man who threw the giant sword.

'How did he throw that big ass sword like that?' I wondered how he managed it.

"Zabuza Momochi, also known as, Kirigakure no Kijin (Demon of the hidden mist)."

"Ahh so you've heard of me before." The now named Zabuza spoke.

"You are in the bingo book, as an elite jounin it is my responsibility to be up to date with the newest listings." Kakashi spoke.

I felt something very similar to what I felt when there was the rabbit in the forest.

"Let me guess you used the rabbit as a Kiwarimi when my student threw a kunai at you didn't you"

"As perspective as ever I see." Zabuza responded.

"So it was you that I sensed. Therefore, Kakashi-sensei I feel a second presence about fifty meters to the east of us hiding in the trees."