Chapter 22

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"Alright well while we are out I am going to teach you a new Jutsu, cause we will be gone for a while," At the thought of learning a new Jutsu had interested me so I screamed for joy.

"ALRIGHT!"

Naruto's POV -

"DAMN IT PERVY-SAGE IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS AND YOU HAVEN'T TAUGHT ME ANYTHING?" I yelled looking up at the self-proclaimed super pervert.

"Patience brat, I will teach you in time, but I need to complete my research," Pervy-Sage said while looking into the distance with a perverted grin.

"Alright how about this, you ACTUALLY train me and I won't interrupt your research gathering for the rest of the trip. That includes staying by my side and giving tips and making sure I don't end up blowing something up," I said looking at the old Sannin.

"Hmm..." He let escape his mouth, as he was entranced in the thought of me not interrupting him.

"You have a deal!" He said reaching out for my hand, but before I shook his I added another condition.

"Ohh, and if you do go run and do research while you're supposed to train, tell the others that you brought me to these brothels, and we all know how Kurenai will react and I know she is close with that Anko chick from T&I," I say quickly grabbing his hand and shaking it.

"Su... WAIT! WHAT?" He yelled as I started laughing my ass off.

We continued walking for another hour before we reached a town to rest in for the night. We got a room and were walking around town when a woman walked up to us.

"My, aren't you the legendary Jiraiya?" she asked in a seductive tone. I watched this disgusted cause she was young enough to be his daughter. I could also see the nosebleed Pervy-Sage was trying to hide.

"Indeed I am the mighty Toad-Sage Jiraiya!" He said with a perverted smile.

"Kit, I think something is up. Even though she has very little chakra I can tell that something of ill-intent has happened to her. Possibly genjutsu," Kurama said as I stopped the old Perv from walking off just yet.

"Pervy-Sage, keep it down, but I think she is under a genjutsu. What should we do?"

"What? I don't think so but here's the thing are the people who did this after me, or are they after you?" He said as I looked at him wondering what he meant by that.

"Alright you go back towards the hotel I will go the other way to maybe lure them out after ten minutes I will dispel the Genjutsu placed on her then return to the hotel I will knock three times twice with a three-second pause. Understood?" He said to me as I nod and make my way back acting like I am pissed at the old foul.

The ten minutes pass and I am sitting on the bed messing with a piece of paper trying to make it float and spin using just my chakra. Rather unsuccessfully when I heard three knocks on the door. Mentally I counted.

'One,'

'Two,'

'Three,'

There was no knock after that so I knew it wasn't Pervy-Sage. I was really curious about who it was, but I know it very well could be the people after me.