Chapter 39

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"Let's kick some zombie ass!"

Naruto's POV -

Front, left, right, behind, above, nothing...

"Naruto, find anything?" Tou-San said.

"No nothing new yet, there are still some remnants of Bijuu chakra in this area. Kurama had informed me that this is from the Nibī but they seemed to have gotten away from their pursuers," I said.

"So they are making a move on Kumo now," He replied.

"Hai, it seems so. We better be vigilant, we don't want to mistake some Kumo reinforcements with the Akatsuki," I informed, Kumo nin may be in the area.

- Elsewhere -

"Kirābī, I feel a few strong chakra natures over there," Samui said, pointing towards the southwest.

"Alrighty'o, we'll put up quite the show, yeah!" The group looked at him as if they were disgusted.

"What the hell was that?" Yugito said never hearing such a bad bar in her life.

"Why you hatin Yugito, these nin stand no match against me and Eight'o," Karui was trying not to throw up from the horrible rapping from her sensei. Samui tried to ignore it, while Omoi was crying laughing so hard at his sensei's cringiness.

"Damn it Bī, will you drop the rapping for once!" Yugito asked, getting a nod from everyone.

"Before you start your unbearable rapping again might I suggest we investigate the nin to our southwest first?" Samui said before Bī could say anything.

The group of Kumo nin took up positions in a semi-circle around the enemy shinobi as they watched to gain any information at all.

- Naruto's POV -

"Hinata do me a favor and activate your Byakugan," I said and when she did so she reached into her pouch and drew a kunai.

"Five potentially two Akatsuki.!" Hinata said, informing us of the enemy's presence.

Flashing through hand signs I finish my Jutsu.

"Kirigakure no Jutsu!" I yelled as a large mass of mist appeared in the clearing allowing me to slip into hiding.

I watch on as I hear multiple battles raging when I start oozing my KI into the mist.

Suddenly I hear multiple battles stop as these people have most likely frozen from the pressure. I further committed to the role as I rephrased Zabuza's quote from all those years ago.

"Larynx...

Spine...

Lungs...

Liver...

Jugular...

Subclavian Artery...

Kidneys...