Chapter 21

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"It's been a long time, Sensei!"

Naruto's POV -

I watched as Genma ran to counter the enemy shinobi. I turned back to Gaara looking at the partially transformed jinchuriki and his siblings flanking each side. Sasuke appeared by my side as well. Looks like Kakashi failed to hold him back and fight off Suna and Oto nin.

"Gaara's mine!" Sasuke-Teme said with utter rage and venom flowing through him.

"No," I say as he glares at me.

"Why not?" he said before I turned and smiled.

"Cause he," I say pointing to Gaara.

"Is just like me,"

- Kage Booth -

"I am disappointed in you Orochimaru for stooping so low. You were my best student of the three of you. You soaked everything in like a sponge, and I now realize that I had been mistaken all those years ago to let you go."

The fight started with the two trading jutsu, Orochimaru using his snake jutsu from his summons while Hiruzen stuck with Dōton and Katon Jutsu to start.

"Well I do have a present for you Sensei as I have finally understood how to use this jutsu," Orochimaru said before performing the hand signs Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon then clasped his hands.

"Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei!(Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation)" Three coffins started to emerge from the ground.

"IT CAN'T BE! YOU LEARNED THAT JUTSU!" Hiruzen yelled looking at the coffins. The two in the back were labeled "Ichi" The second was labeled "Ni" and the last one was labeled "Shi".

Hiruzen threw a shuriken to try and stop the Jutsu while he called out another Jutsu.

"Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

The one shuriken split into hundreds all lodging into the fronts of the large wooden coffins, leaving Orochimaru unharmed.

"It seems that the third one failed," The snake summoner said as the third coffin sunk back into the ground.

The other two opened to reveal two individuals of immense strength.

"Shodai-Sama, Nidaime-Sama," Hiruzen said in shame as his sensei and brother stepped forward out of the coffin.

"Edo Tensei?" Tobirama Senju said as he looked around, eyes finally landing on Hiruzen.

"My you have aged Saru," Hashirama said looking at his brother's student as well.

"Oh? It is you, You've aged quite a bit since I last saw you," the white-haired man said to his student.

"I'm mortified to have to see the two of you in this state,"

Orochimaru started laughing as he drew two Kunai with tags tied to them sticking them into the backs of the former Hokage's heads.

The two started to steam returning to what they had actually looked like and not the dull colorless forms.