Chapter 47

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"Anko Mitarashi, Will you marry me?"

Kakashi's POV -

I was by the lake with Anko just looking at her waiting for a response. I was sweating as random thoughts bounced around my mind, and it was getting to me.

I watched as tears rolled down her face for the first time since she got over her whole curse mark. I had no idea what to make of it as my mind was going a million kilometers a minute.

My heart was pounding so hard I was unable to hear anything around us, and the entirety of my attention was on her.

"I..." She started but stopped herself from going further.

It appeared that she couldn't say anything at the moment.

Feeling my heart slowly feeling uneasy about this I realized that this was probably too random. As I was about to stand up and walk away disheartened she lunged at me.

I barely had enough time to move the box with the way so as to not lose it as she pulled both my masks down and planted her lips on mine.

She then pulled away tears still streaming down her face.

"Hai, Kakashi Hatake, I will marry you," Suddenly there was some cheering from the treeline. We both turned now embarrassed to see Tenzo, Kurenai, Sakura, and a few others while the rest watched over Naruto and Guren I presume.

I then noticed Sakura blushing and felt a cold breeze on my face.

'SHIT MY MASK!' I internally screamed.

"Sorry, Sakura he's all mine!" Anko yelled, noticing this as well.

We got up off the ground and I placed the ring on Anko's finger before she ran off with the other females showing it off. Tenzo came up and congratulated me while I watched Kiba and Shino give me awkward nods.

After a while, everyone calmed down and Naruto began to stir awake.

I watched as my adopted son opened his eyes as they landed on Anko and me.

"Hey Tou-San, what happened?" He asked as I smiled slightly and Anko rushed him and wrapped his arms around him.

"I am finally gonna be your Kaa-San!" She screamed, causing Naruto's eyes to shoot wide open.

"W...What?" He said surprised looking at me.

"She's right Naruto, she will become your Kaa-San. Well, adoptive but still," I tried to say not really trying to upset Kushina for when I get into the afterlife cause Kami knows Minato-Sensei and her are waiting for their son.

"It's alright if you don't want to call me Kaa-San though as we never really had such a relationship as you and Kakashi-Kun," Anko said with a saddened smile.

"No, that would be extremely rude of me, Kaa-San," Naruto said for the first time since he teased the idea when we had started dating all those years ago.

Anko's tears of joy flourished once again at the affection she had just received. Anko then pulled me over into a massive group hug with Naruto and herself.