Chapter 68

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

No One's POV -

"Damn it, we can't stop him!" Yelled a Suna Kunoichi.

"Focus! There has to be something that can kill them!" Yelled a Kumo Shinobi.

"None of our Jutsu are wor... AHH!" Yelled an Iwa Shinobi before being struck down by a man in blood-red armor as he soared across the desert landscape ripping through shinobi and kunoichi as if they were nothing at all.

"Weak," The figure said as his red luminescent eyes bore into his foes moments before their deaths.

Dodging a kunai catching the second before embedding it into the chest of another Konoha shinobi.

This went on until he was struck by a Futon jutsu courtesy of multiple Suna Jounin.

"You think a light breeze would do something to me? Ignorant fouls," THe man said before his eyes shifted to the East.

"Kyuubi," Was all the man said.

- Elsewhere -

"Stand still! If you move out of your circles you will be treated as a threat!" Choza Akimichi yelled, pointing his Bō staff at a Kumo Shinobi.

Everyone was at a standstill as the looming threat of an enemy that could form identical copies of their comrades loomed across the battlefield.

"Shikamaru do you have anything that you think could counter these things?" Asked Ino.

"I have no idea, let me think," He replied before sitting in his favorite thinking position.

"Do you think that we are the only ones to encounter these things?" Asked Choji.

"I doubt that we are the only one's facing these monsters," Choza said to his son.

- Elsewhere -

Dropping to his knees Haku looked on and watched on as a reanimated Zabuza Momochi hacked and slashed at his fellow shinobi.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Haku, that may be Zabuza, but it appears he is doing this against his will," Kakashi said as he rushed towards the Kiri Swordsman.

The blades of Kakashi and Zabuza met, letting sparks fly.

"Kakashi, it's been a while," Said Zabuza.

"Indeed it has Zabuza," Kakashi said with a sad smile that was covered by his mask.

"How's Haku?" Asked Zabuza heavily concerned.

"Ask him yourself," Haku said as Ice began to form around Zabuza.

"Thank Kami he's alright," Zabuza said, driving his blade to pierce Kakashi only for the man to dodge.

"Haku, listen I can feel him trying to take complete control, I have to get this off my chest now before it's too late!" Zabuza said.

"You were always the son I had wanted, and I couldn't be more proud of you and who you are today. I wish that I was by your side through this conflict, but that is just impossible at this point," Zabuza said again, trying to dice up some shinobi.