Chapter 33

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

'Kurama...Let's get wild!'

Naruto's POV -

"N...Naruto was that..." Tou-San said looking at me. The only thing I did in response, pulled out the biggest smile I could muster while drawing three tri-pronged kunai and hurling them towards Itachi's direction.

The man caught one as the other two landed around the man as orange chakra started to engulf me.

With a flash I appeared next to the nukenin with a kunai poised to strike the man's throat, however, I know who this man really is fighting for.

I instead bring the hilt of the kunai down to knock him out only for the man to dissolve into a murder of crow's.

"Shit," I say, realizing the trap he had set.

I feel the heat of the fire rushing towards me from behind and flash to the second kunai only to see an explosive tag right in my face.

I quickly retrieve my kunai and flash to the third point to again find a trap prepared for me.

'I guess him being a prodigy was an understatement,'

'Hey Kurama, what do you suppose we do here?' I ask.

"Well, It's about time you ask for my help. I suggest not looking into his eyes for one, also I would ensure that when you use that Jutsu that you always retrieve the kunai and plant them elsewhere since you can only deal with the four points at once," Kurama said which really didn't help with the current trap that I am ensnared in, but I digress.

"You have grown stronger than Naruto, and to think that you are able to use that Jutsu. You always did look like the Yondaime whenever I saw you messing with my brother in the academy,"

"Damn Itachi if anyone were to spot you they may have gotten the wrong idea and think you are like that Hebi-Teme," I say dodging another wave of flames.

I see an opening to maybe plant a kunai on Itachi but that is too obvious for an S-Rank nukenin.

I faint an attack at the opening and drive my fist into the side of the man's face, sending him flying back towards team Gai and Kisame.

"Go I will hold him off, I'll catch up. You have to save the Kazekage!" I yelled as I deflected a kunai only to get hit in the thigh by a second one.

The trio just nodded and rushed towards Kawa no Kuni to save Gaara from the looming threat to his life.

I rip the blade from my flesh and return it to the sender. I heal nearly instantaneously and move avoiding another attack from Itachi.

"Now that it is just the two of u..." I stopped feeling the arrival of a third presence.

Hurling a tri-pronged kunai towards the new arrival I flash to them only to see a venus fly trap-like being wearing the same cloak as Itachi and Kisame. He also looked like a white blob with a black cover on its right side.

'So, this is Zetsu,' I think driving a kunai into the yellow eye on the black half causing the creature to retreat.

I feel a burning sensation on my back causing me to remember that I am also facing Itachi Uchiha, not just Zetsu.