Chapter 54

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"H...HINATA!"

Naruto's POV -

I watched as the crimson liquid oozed out of her lifeless body as she was looking in my direction with a content smile.

Rage filled within me, and Yahiko was DEFINITELY NOT HELPING!

"Do you hate me because I have taken someone you care about? Are you mad that you will never see them again for the rest of your short life? I will take you down and show the world that pain is the only way to keep everyone in line," He said before going on, saying anything and everything to piss me off more.

This whole time Kurama was screaming at me to calm down as I have yet to face my inner demons, and if this goes on, I could end up releasing him, killing me in the process.

I was suddenly transported into my mindscape. I watched as my shirt came undone as well as the seal began to ooze black liquid into the sewery water below.

"KIT CALM DOWN! IF YOU KEEP THIS UP, YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF! KIT! KIT!" Kurama pleaded as I walked ever so closely towards the cage keeping the Kyuubi sealed.

He kept yelling at me to stop as I reached up, grabbing the piece of paper labeled seal, and began to pull on it when a hand suddenly caught mine and pulled me away from the seal.

I looked up to see the man that I had idolized for a long time in my early years, and I was ecstatic to learn he was my father, but I had also cursed him for what he had done to me. At least for the first year.

I stood up, taking his held-out hand as he hoisted me up.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked as tears streamed down my face.

"I take, from your reaction, that you do," He said with a half-smile.

"No," I said, stunning him.

"No? What do you mean like you don't know who I am or something?" He asked, chuckling a bit.

"I know who you are, Yon... T...Tou-San," I corrected as my knees buckled under me.

"NARUTO!" He yelled in surprise as he lunged to catch me.

"I...I just watched H...Hinata... my sweet Hinata-Hime die," I said as tears kept flowing.

There was a moment of silence as I felt arms wrap around me.

"I am sorry, Naruto. I wish that there was something that I could help you with before..." He started, but I shoved him off as I began to yell.

"How could you?"

"How could you seal the Kyuubi into your own son,"

"WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN? THE WORLD WOULD BE ALL RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE ONCE THE VILLAGERS, WHO KNOW NOTHING OF FUINJUTSU I MAY ADD, REALIZE THAT WITHIN ME IS THE DEMON THAT KILLED THEIR LOVED ONES! THE BEAST THAT IS FEARED BY ALL THROUGHOUT THE WORLD! I LIVED THE ENTIRETY OF MY LIFE UNDER THE HARSH GAZES OF THE VILLAGERS! I WAS BEATEN, STABBED, BURNED, AND SO MUCH MORE AT THE MEAGER AGE OF FOUR YEARS FUCKING OLD!" I screamed, venting out all of my frustration as he walked up to me again. I punched him across the Jaw before even more tears fell from my face.