Chapter 38

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"SWEET NEW JUTSU!"

Naruto's POV -

"This is not what I meant by new Jutsu," I said, looking at Haku-San.

"What, I think it's pretty cool," Haku-San said.

"That's just the weird Bunshin Jutsu what's his name, used in my first Chunin exams," I said, sulking.

"Well think about it, if you were to mix a few of these with your shadow clones, then it will severely hinder your opponent as they don't know what they can or can't hit," Haku-San informed me.

"..."

"THAT'S AMAZING!" I yelled in excitement.

"Alright, how about you try it? The hand signs are Inu and Tora," Haku-San said and for the next ten minutes, I tried and failed to create any useful Bunshin.

"Damn it, why can't I get this right!" I yelled.

"Are you using any nature transformations?" Haku-San asked.

"No, I didn't think I would need to," I replied.

"Well, looks like you just have to keep trying it out until you get it," Haku-San retorted.

"Damn," was all I said before continuing my training.

'Maybe I should use less chakra and more clones?' I thought, after about thirty more minutes.

As I did this, I found that some of the bunshin actually worked while others didn't. I had never seen something like this happen before.

'Hey Kurama, do you have any idea what is happening?' I thought.

"I have no idea Kit, maybe it has something to do with how much chakra you possess," Kurama replied.

'Well, how much chakra do you think I have without you?' I asked.

"Without me? Hmm... I think that if I was not here, but your coils developed the way they have. I would say that you have the reserves of around twice that of a Kage level, but since you have to suppress me, for now, you have somewhere around a little higher than Kage level reserves," Kurama said.

'THAT MUCH!' I yelled in pure shock.

"Yes, you also have terrible chakra control. You need to work on that more so you can use your Jutsu more effectively,"

'How can I work on my chakra control? I have already perfected every method that was given to me, what more do I need to do?' I asked.

I didn't hear a reply so I entered my mindscape.

'Kurama?' I said, looking up at the fox and what I saw had to have been the scariest thing I have ever seen. Kurama was smiling.

'Ohh, Shi...' I was cut off when Haku-San had awoken me from my mindscape.

"Naruto, are you going to continue trying or not?" Haku-San asked.

"Actually, I think I need to work on my chakra control more before I can pull this off as I have extremely large reserves," I said scratching the back of my head nervously.