Chapter 57

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto's POV -

Storming through Konoha, I made my way towards the makeshift Hokage Tower only to find Danzo sitting in Baa-Chan's chair with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Not even bothering knocking, I barged in as his becoming Hokage was never announced, yet I could use this to my advantage.

"Excuse me, but that seat does not belong to you," I said, looking at the back of the chair.

"Ahh, Naruto Uzumaki, just who I wanted to see," Danzo said, turning in his chair to face me.

"Answer me, that seat doesn't belong to you. Why are you in it?" I asked.

"Ahh, that's right, it hasn't been announced yet, but you are looking at the Rokudaime Hokage, so you better mind your tongue," He said, smirking.

"Nothing has been made official, yet therefore you are not my Hokage," I said towards him.

"Yet," said a new voice. I noticed that the other two advisors were here as well.

"He is not the Hokage, but the Daimo has already approved it of Hi no Kuni," Added in Homura said while Koharu just nodded.

"Now on to why I wanted to see you," His grin formed again; this time, it was as devious as ever.

"You are to remain in the village until the day you die. You are being stripped of your shinobi title and having your chakra sealed away," He said.

"And why do you have authority over me if you have yet to become Hokage?" I asked, knowing what kind of leverage he may have, and the mere thought of it terrified me.

"You must comply, or a special Hyuga will lose her sight," He said, smiling wildly.

'Could you overload such a seal?' I asked Kurama.

"It would be easy to do so depending on how it interacts with your current seal," He said.

'Alright, I have a plan, Kurama. Do you think that I could open the seal even though we haven't formed a perfect partnership? I mean, I haven't even confronted my hatred,' I thought.

"Listen, you must open the seal to have the best chance of overloading the seal. You can do it within your mind, and no one will notice until my chakra is already flowing through you. The best time to do this would probably be the moment the seal is about to be activated. I do not know if you will handle it, but we can work on your hatred. I know a place," Kurama informed me.

"Well?" Koharu asked.

"I agree to these terms. However, there is something I need you to assure me of," I said, getting a nod from Danzo to go on.

"I need Hinata to have no mental or physical harm to her; nothing can be done to her or anyone else close to me," I said as Danzo nodded.

"Also, I would like one week to travel out of the village as I will be stuck here for the rest of my life. You can even send your ANBU to watch me if that eases your mind," He nodded again, taking this information in.

"Lastly, I want to tell you that my eyes are not attainable for anyone else. Even if they were to be stolen, the Dojutsu would not work as it works to coincide with my chakra and my chakra alone," I said, knowing this bastard would try and steal my eyes from me after or during the sealing process.