Chapter 4

"Speech"

'Thoughts

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Recap -

'Hmm, Well it seems the Utsusugan is alive and well in Konoha once again. Minato, it seems your son has awakened your clan's Kekkei Genkai. Now I wonder if he will unlock the Uzumaki's as well.' thought the elderly hokage before calling it a night.

Naruto POV -

"Ohh... my head..." I barely whisper out alerting the people in the room I am awake.

"Ahh, Naruto you're finally awake." A mysterious voice calls out.

"W...who's there." I say trying to sit up only for a sharp pain to shoot through my skull.

"AHH!" I scream in pain.

"EASY! You must rest, you are suffering from extreme chakra exhaustion." The voice calls out. It seems... familiar?

I try to open my eyes with some success in doing so. I see both Iruka-sensei and Jiji standing over me. I quickly close my eyes to end the strain of keeping them open.

"I am sorry for stealing the scroll of sealing Jiji. Mizuki-sensei said I could pass and become a genin if I did..." I apologized for the incident that occured... When did it occur?

"Jiji how long have I been asleep"

"Just a few hours. You should be good to go in a little bit after one last dose of medicine and a final evaluation."

I nod understanding what had happened.

"Naruto."

"Yes Iruka-sensei?"

'Ahh... He is probably gonna scold me again.'

"I want to tell you that with your extreme skill in producing so many shadow clones last night. I as well as Hokage-sama have decided you have shown enough skill to graduate. Congratulations Naruto!" Iruka finishes.

"I PASSED!" I shot up ignoring all the pain surprising both Iruka-sensei and Jiji.

"NARUTO LAY DOWN AND REST!" Iruka screams.

"Sorry i am just happy that I am a ninja now 'ttebayo" I say unable to control my excitement.

"That is alright, just meet at the academy at two to receive your new team."

With that everyone left me to rest. I sat there thinking about what all happened last night. I remember just before I passed out Iruka stared at me in shock. I bet he didn't expect all those shadow clones. Then there was that weird dream I had with that big fox looking thing.

"That wasn't a dream kit"

"AHHH" I scream falling off the bed.

"WHO'S THERE!"

"GAHHH! STOP SCREAMING KIT, US FOXES HAVE SENSITIVE EARS!"Shouted the resident fox in my head.

"Alright, alright. I get it"

"And stop talking out loud people will think you're crazy."

"Then how will I talk to you?"

"I am in your head if you just think of what you want to say and I will hear it."

'Ohh that makes sense.'