Chapter 23

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"I trust you not to tell anyone you don't trust 100% about this encounter. Ohh, and tell Kakashi that Weasel said hi,"

Naruto's POV -

'W...Weasel-San...' I thought back to one of the many times the villagers tried to kill me, and how he saved my life and watched over me as I was in the hospital. I just wanted to run up to him and hug him thanking him repeatedly for all he has done, but I know that would be too much. I need to listen to him now as this is a fragile situation I have been placed in.

I came out of the Jutsu with widened eyes as if I was terrified and just collapsed. I heard some talking between Itachi and that Kisame guy, although I couldn't make out what they were saying. I know that Itachi was trying to stall as much as he could without being suspicious.

I stayed quiet as I heard the familiar voice of my teammate. I had not expected him to follow me on my mission. Anyway, the Teme decided to charge up a Chidori and rush Itachi, which had to be a bad idea cause I heard a crunching sound followed by Sasuke screaming.

"DAMN YOU!" Sasuke yelled, once again charging his brother. I hear what sounded to be someone being embedded in a wall, and my guess is confirmed when I faintly heard Itachi speak only one word.

"Tsukiyomi," He said, and not three seconds later Sasuke yells out in agony grabbing his head before collapsing.

"Well, we might as well take the brat holding the Kyuubi with us, right Itachi?" Kisame asked, but right when that happened Pervy-Sage stopped them. Arriving just in time, he used a Jutsu that turned the entire hallway to that of the mouth of a toad.

"Kisame we are leaving," Itachi said before Kisame was stammering about how this was the opportune time to capture me or something.

"Damn I can't believe I was just too late to stop this," I sat up looking at Pervy sage dispel his Jutsu and picking my unconscious teammate up.

He turned looking at me to see that I am perfectly fine and instantly dropped the Teme face-first into the ground.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" He yelled, rushing up to me.

"Dumbass!" I yelled as I looked at the unconscious teammate of mine face down on the ground.

"Ahh! M...My bad," The old sage said looking at the boy sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"DAINAMIKKU ENTORĪ!(Dynamic Entry)" Yelled a man in green blur as it took Pervy-Sage down quickly.

"GAI-SENSEI WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled looking at him as my not so pleased sensei tried to recover.

"Ahh, how unfaithful of me I thought you were with Itachi, but by the time I saw it was you it was too late Jiraiya-Sama," Gai said as he bowed profusely at Pervy-Sage.

"Ahh, it's alright, just take this one back to Konoha for treatment. Itachi put him in a strange Genjutsu that messed with his mind pretty bad," Pervy-Sage said.

"Ahh I see the same thing happened to Kakashi not too long ago," Gai said as my eyes widened.

"He got Kakashi-Sensei?" I asked, which I realised was a really dumb question a moment later.