Chapter 13

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"YOSH! Hinata-Chan, Sasuke-Teme we did it! One part down two to GO!"

Naruto's POV -

"Alright you Gakis listen up!" Anko-san said, catching our attention.

"You are all about to enter Training Ground 44, otherwise known as Daiyonjūyon Enshūjō(The Forest of Death)," Most took a step back as most have heard about it.

The forest was made by a grieving Hashirama Senju after the death of his best friend Madara Uchiha. With the use of Sennin Mōdo(Sage mode) he infused some of his chakra into the wildlife in the forest causing them to mutate into dangerous creatures unheard of anywhere but the forest.

"Now you will all need to sign these consent forms so as to not pin blame for your untimely deaths on Konoha," Anko-san continued as she and a handful of chunin started handing out forms and pencils for us to sign with.

"Man this is way more stressful than I thought it would be, huh Sasuke-Teme?" I ask hoping he doesn't just...

"Hn"

'MOTHER FU, This guy is the definition stubborn'

"Great talk there TEME," I say hoping to at least get a response once.

"Hn,"

'I'm done trying with him,he frustrates me too much,'

"G-guys, can we fo-focus on the exam?" Hinata-Chan said, trying to draw our attention back to the task at hand.

"Ahh! Sorry Hinata-Chan just got a little distracted with the Teme. How are you though?" I ask my female teammate as we now make our way to the starting gate we were assigned.

"W-Well I am r-really nervous N-Naruto-Kun," the whole time she was looking down at the ground with a saddened look on her face.

"Hey it's alright we will be fine Anko-San was just trying to get to us that's all," I say with a slight laugh to hopefully boost her confidence.

"I s-see. T-Thank you N-Naruto-kun!" she said a blush rapidly spread across her face.

"Well let's do our best because this is the next part of my adventure to become Hokage! DATTEBAYO!" I shout at the top of my lungs, smiling as wide as I can.

"Anyway w-who should hold the s-scroll?' Hinata-Chan asked.

"Well I think you should hold it because you have three-sixty vision with your Byakugan. Plus I think people will try to not get close to you and your Jūken strikes," Her eyes widened at the plan I thought of. I don't know why they did, maybe it's because she was not prepared for the compliment.

- Timeskip + No One's POV -

"Anything yet Hinata-Chan," Naruto spoke, looking at Hinata who just deactivated her Byakugan.

"N-No, I saw nothing yet. I t-think we should find a p-place to rest soon. It has been a f-few hours since the exam started," She was panting between words a bit obviously she was getting tired from running and using her Byakugan for servalense.