Chapter 40

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto's POV -

Walking through the streets of the place that once was Yugakure, a hidden Shinobi village within Yu no Kuni, we scoured around for those who may know of the Jashinest Hidan.

However, at the mention of the man's name people turn away and never reply.

I look over to Hinata-Hime who has a saddened look on her face as she speaks.

"This man must have truly devastated these people in one way or another. It may be wise to look elsewhere for people willing to talk,"

I nodded in affirmation as we made our way towards the red light district.

Just thinking of the place gives me the creeps, and I can't tell you how many times that I have been to brothels and bars during my training trip with Pervy-Sage.

"Are you sure this is a good place to go Hime?" I asked, wanting someone else to take this mission.

"Yes, I feel that it may be the only place we can get information on a man so vile to the locals," Hinata-Hime said trying to ready herself for all the harassment she most likely will come our way in one form or another.

"You don't have to go th..."

"It's fine Naruto-Kun," She said, giving me a sweet smile that'll melt anyone's heart in an instant.

"A...Alright, take the lead," I said, fawning over Hinata-Hime.

It didn't take long before Hinata-Hime started turning heads left and right.

I gotta say that I was getting extremely pissed off at the men's lustful stares.

"I swear if these guys don't stop flashing their lustful gaze towards you I'll rip them to shreds," I mumbled.

"That isn't very nice Naruto-Kun," She said, turning to me once again, with a secondary gleaming smile.

We kept moving on as she interlocked my arm with her own as if to draw out any "Tough Guys" wanting to win her over.

Luckily, or not so luckily someone wanted to try their luck.

"Hey what are you doing with a scrawny runt like him when you could have a man like me," He said.

'Ahh, the typical mouth vomit every drunken degenerate says when they try to steal one's woman,' I thought, mentally gagging.

"Get lost," I said while creating an act so we could get more information.

"So the mouse has a mouth, looks like we will have to..." I zoned him out and readied some chakra into my fists and legs to enhance their strength.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just get this over with," I said.

'Was that, too cliche?' I thought as the man fist soared towards me.

His right connected with a bit more power than I had expected from the guy.

Only a bit.

I got back up and I watched as someone wrapped their arms around Hinata-Hime causing a distressed look to appear on her face. I finally noticed that these D-bags are using chakra, albeit the bare minimum. That was still enough for them.

The man started to try and take Hinata away as she acted like a damsel in distress.

"Looks like all I have to do is deal with you and she will be all..." I didn't let him finish as I swiftly swept his legs out from under him and followed with a left hook.