Chapter 73

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto's POV -

Ignoring the multiple shouts from my comrades, I ran as fast as I could towards my father figure for the last four years.

Scooping him up in my arms, I tried and tried to shake him awake.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled in absolute anguish.

"This is what happens to those weaklings who believe that they can be strong by wanting to protect those around them. That is not how the world works. Every fool who believed that had met an untimely death at the hands of those close to them," He then looked over at the former Hokage, pointing at the Shodai Hokage.

"Hashirama died from chakra exhaustion in the First Shinobi World War," He then pointed to the Nidaime.

"You got yourself killed for your useless subordinates only for them to wage more atrocities across the elemental nations," He then pointed to Jiji.

"You are no better. You let your student live knowing all of the dark and horrid deeds he was doing behind you and your village back. He eventually joined this same group that the Nidaime's subordinate condemned in Ame," He then pointed to my father.

"You abandoned your team, leaving one of your subordinates to die. Then after that, you inevitably got a second subordinate killed because you thought Kakashi was enough to retrieve the girl on his own. How pitiful of you all," Madara said as I held onto the last of my biological father's students as he was dying.

"N..." I heard from below me. The man who I thought was dead still clings onto life in my very arms.

I looked down with tears in my eyes as I saw him point to his mask.

I reached for it but hesitated as he gave a tiny nod.

I lowered his mask. He smiled at me. A genuine smile without his mask covering his face.

"Tou-San..." I said as he pointed to my heart.

"Keep..." He said, trailing off.

"Pure..." his hand dropped as Hinata and Sakura rushed over and did what they could to help him.

"KAKASHI!" I heard two voices yell from across the battlefield.

I turned to see Kaa-San's (Anko) Mortified gaze.

The other was none other than his best friend, Gai-Sensei.

"Kimon: Kai! (Sixth Gate of View/ Joy(ENG Version))" Gai raged.

Gai-Sensei looked towards Madara and the immense force of mangled Zetsu all around the battlefield.

"Asa Kujaku!(Morning Peacock)" In a flurry of punches, Gai-Sensei sent a punch towards most if not all the Zetsu, but the speed of which he did so sent balls of flame towards them.

Some were able to evade the attack, but most perished. Now severely outnumbered and only a handful of reanimated shin...

'Wait a minute,' I thought.

'The only reanimation is Madara? Does that mean that the others were sealed away?' I thought before seeing a flow of red land next to me.

"Ahh, you did manage to free yourself, as expected of a ninjutsu specialist of the Uzumaki Clan," Madara said as the red hair moved away to reveal not one but two Uzumaki women.