Chapter 45

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

- Previously -

"BECAUSE I AM THE JINCHUURIKI OF THE KYUUBI!"

- Naruto's POV -

I looked down to see the yellow glow that I have never seen before fluttering all over my body.

'K...Kurama?' I thought as I looked at the golden hue and strange black markings along my body.

"Well, it looks like you are finally able to control some of my power Kit," That single statement astounded me. I had never thought that I would be able to reach this level so soon.

"What the hell!" I heard the woman say just below me.

"What?" I asked.

"What the hell is that!" She yelled terrified.

I deactivate Kurama's chakra cloak and look down at the woman.

"Proof," I said, turning away from the woman.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"You know it is rude to ask one's name without giving your own first," I countered.

"Fine, Guren is my name now what's yours?" She said annoyed.

"Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki," I said as I began to perform a new exercise I thought of.

What I did was I attempted to use each element at my fingertips. I was able to do this once I achieved all five main affinities but now that I have ten different elements I thought I would attempt it again.

On my left-hand thumb wood sprouted out of it, index finger a ball of water, middle finger ice, ring finger an orb of wind, and pinky a rock.

On my right-hand thumb was a flame, the index had sparks flaring off it, the middle finger was a pink crystal, ring finger small bolts of lightning shot out, and lastly a swirling ball of sand on top of my pinky.

Guren looked surprised as I performed the exercise.

"What?" I said not looking back at her.

"I...I have just never seen anyone use so many nature transformations before," She said.

"Well that is what's unique about me, I have a unique Kekkei Genkai that allows me to copy one's elemental affinity. When I was younger, I was unable to copy anything that changed during my first mission outside the village. when I was able to copy the other four basic affinities minus my birth given one which is Fūton," I said as she had an understanding nod.

"You know that I work for Orochimaru, yet you tell me this information about yourself," She said.

"Ohh believe me I know what to say and not even if Orochimaru was able to steal my eyes they would be useless to him," I replied.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Really this is my family's Kekkei Genkai. Why wouldn't I know about it?" I asked back rather annoyedly.

"Point taken," She replied. We sat silently until a bunch of little Isobu surrounded us.

I quickly placed my hand on the "ground" and tried to make a connection with Isobu.