Chapter 18

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"Alright brat you ready to get started?" He asked after regaining his composure.

"HAI! ERO-SENNIN!"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

Naruto's POV -

"Alright Ero-Sennin what are we doing today?" I asked as I arrived at the same waterfall as yesterday.

"Well that all depends, what all can those eyes of yours do anyway?" The old sage asked.

"Well from what Kakashi-Sensei and I figured out when we went on the mission in Nami no Kuni was that I can copy nature transformations if I see it used with my eyes," I answered as Ero-Sennin sat there in thought for a second.

"Well what nature transformations can you do?" he asked. I looked up at him and activated my dojutsu.

"Well each of the orbs represent each of the five main elements whereas my right eye has an icy glaze to it which shows I am able to use Hyōton," I said as I watched Ero-Sennin's face shift from wonder to amazement to complete and utter shock.

"How did you get Hyōton? I know that the Yuki clan of Kirigakure was wiped out during the purges, so surely it couldn't be from then," Before he could continue I spoke up.

"Almost wiped out," I corrected.

"The last known member of the Yuki clan now resides here in Konoha. His name is Haku and he has been helping me with learning some neat Jutsu," I say turning a small part of the river to ice.

"Amazing so you can copy kekkei genkai based nature transformations as well? Do you know if it can do anything else? Are you able to use the acquired nature transformations without activating your eyes?..." He was going to continue further, but I cut him off.

"Hold on one at a time, Ero-Sennin. Anyway in order of what you asked, yes I can copy nature transformations based on kekkei genkai. No, we do not know if it is able to do anything else as of right now, and I actually haven't tried the last one, it is a possibility and that would be a huge advantage to keep them hidden," I say answering some of his questions.

After a while of more back and forth answering and asking questions we actually tried to see if I can use Hyōton Jutsu without activating my eyes.

"Hyōken no Jutsu(Ice Sword Technique)" I yell as the water in the atmosphere forms into my hand creating a sword of pure ice.

"HA! IT WORKED!" I yelled as Ero-Sennin just grinned.

"Alright that is enough for today as it is getting a bit late. How about we go get something to eat? Maybe we could get some..."

"RAMEN!" I yelled interrupting the man as he just laughed.

"You know your mother liked Ramen just as much as you when she was younger," he said as I looked up with stars in my eyes.

"Really I had no idea maybe it's an Uzumaki thing..." I trailed off as we walked away from the training ground to Ichiraku's.

- Timeskip -

It had been about a week of Ero-Sennin training me with my elemental Jutsu where he finally told me about the big scroll he would carry everywhere he went.