Chapter 55

Y/n's POV
Later that night I stayed with the marauders in their room. I was right now cuddling with sirius while the other were asleep.

I look up at Sirius to see him looking down at me. I smile and lift my head to face him properly.

"Your so cute" he whispered and kissed my lips. I smile and place my hands on either side of his face kissing back.

We started making out. Sirius hands traveled my sides.

"Can you two stop? I can hear your lip locking from here!" Remus whispered/yelled.

I giggled, pulling away as sirius groans. I cuddle back into his neck and kiss it. "Sorry Remus" Sirius mumbled.

"Yeah yeah, just don't go making my nieces and nephews in here" Remus says crawling back into his sheets.

"Remus!"

Time skip
Months Later
Aris and his brothers are the worst! They've been nagging me all year! They always tell.me that they want to talk.

Talk about my real father and my past. LIKE HOW DO THEY KNOW!

I groaned as Tewkesbury comes up to me for the fifth time today. "What now?!" I yelled out frustrated.

"You know what. Y/n please we only want was best" I scoff.

"No you just want to ruin my life!"

"Don't yell at me! I'm trying to give you useful information that will help!" Tewkesbury yelled jabbing his finger at me.

"Well I don't need your help!" I growled through gritted teeth. Tewkesbury roughly grabs my arm and shoves me into a near by classroom.

Why do I always end up in classrooms ?!??

He pulls out a chair and slammed into it. Aiden and Aris come out of nowhere and look down at me.

Suddenly I'm tied to the chair. I try to loosen the restraints but I kept failing. "Let me go" I snarled. Airs placed a hand on m shoulder and leaned down.

"No, you need to hear what we have to tell you" he snarls back.

"Fine, spill, now!"

"This may come as a shock but your a horcrux. And you hate Voldemort right? Well your kinda his daughter, and he put part of his soul in you so if you die he becomes weaker!!" Aiden explained bluntly.

"What?!" I yelled. "Let me get this straight, your telling me my dad is tom riddle and that I'm one of the things keeping him alive. And in order for him to die is for me to die?" I questioned. The three boys nod.

"Basically!!" Aris exclaimed excitedly. "And we hate.the dark lord so!" He said pulling out his wand.

"So you guys are going to kill me?" I asked. They nod. "Then what?"

"We'll kill Caspian, then Elijah, then James. Then we will bring hell to dean" Aiden taunted.

"No!" I yelled and trying to get our of the chair.

Tewkesbury pulled out his wand and smirked. "Bye bye!" He says. He was going to yell out a spell but I kicked him in the chin.

Aiden went to go behind me to restrain me but I flick my hair back making it whip him making him fall.back info the chairs and table, crashing down to the ground.

I stand up and break the chair grabbing two leg sticks of the chairs while still tied up and fight Aris with them.

He was going to hit me with a spell but I kicked his wand out of his hand.  I break out of my restrainments.

'𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑀 𝐷𝑂 𝐼𝑇. 𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝐷𝑈𝑇𝑌! 𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑀!!!!!!'

A chilling voice rang through my head.  I  knew it was tom riddle as soon as the voice began.

I look down at the three boys and pull out my wand pointing it at them. I close my eyes.

"Avada kedavra..."

~BOOM~