Chapter 21

Y/n's POV
I felt regulus smile and cup my cheeks kissing back. We pull away and look at each other.

"Thanks" I say not knowing what to say. Regulus just smiles at me. "Is that all?" He says now smirking.

"Not exactly" I say winking at him and start walking away. He chuckles and catches up with me.

Time skip
"oh my god!!!" Narcissa squealed. I just told them about regulus and they were over the moon.

"You owe me five chocolate frogs Andromeda!" Bella yelled and jumped on Ardomeda.

"You betted on me and Regulus?" I questioned.

"What! No! I just said 'if Y/n gets with Regulus instead of danny you owe me Five chocolate frogs'" bella said as andromeda grumblely passed over the treats

"So when's your first date?" Narcissa said.

"I actually don't know" I say laughing akwardly. "Oh! He didn't even set out a date! I told him you like fine dining, but nothing to fancy" Narcissa said.

I nodded pursing my lips. Before anyone could say anything else, a knock was heard from our door.

I opened the door to be met with Edmund. He was in my year, while Peter was in his seventh and Susan in her 6th, lucy in her third.

"Yes Ed?" I asked. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. I shrugged and said why not and we went into the hall.

"Yeah Eddy?" I asked, using the name I would call him when he was younger.

"You and Regulus are going out now? What about you and Caspian?" Edmund said.

"I told you at dinner. I broke up with him because he was being a asshole then I gave him a second chance then he ruined it by fuckin another girl" I said.

"Yeah but he's brother?" Edmund questioned.

"Hey! You were fine with it before when you told him not to get me pregnant!" I say. Edmund sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"And why are you in my age group? Ain't I older than you by two years?"no asked folding my arms.

"While you must've aged down Abit" Edmund teased and gestured to out height differences.

Yes I was smaller than him, I guess Aslan wanted him suddenly take my roll as the third oldest child.

I slapped his hand playfully as it went up and down referring that he was taller.

"Ow..." He said and shakes his hand "you still have a sting to ya don't you, maybe they should make a hogwarts house for wasps, cause you just keep on stinging" Edmund teases.

I punch him in the shoulder and he went flying to the ground. "Or a house for bull dozers" I give him a look telling him I will punch him again if I heard a beep put of him.

He smiled and scrambled to his feet.  I smile at him. "Oh btw, a bitch by the name of umbridge broke the quill you gave me for my 20tg birthday in narnia" I said.

"Pardon now? Oh now your gonna give me your sharpest knife you have in that bag" He says and pretends to punch someone.

I shake my head laughing. "We should head to bed" I say walking back down the hall slapping a hand on his back.

"Your gonna end slapping my organs out you now that right?"

"That's the point"

Next morning
I was in the middle of breakfast listening to students talk about Christmas breaks. That's when I realize that I've never meet my parents yet.

I can't remember who they are or what they look like. I turn to lucius. "Have you ever seen my parents before" I say waving around my spoon.

Lucius turns to me. "You've never seen to talk about them, you can't remember them can't you?" He says.

I look down and twirl my spoon in my cerial which was now just milk.

I feel his arm reach over and pat me on the shoulder. "Don't worry I'm sure dumbledore will help you if you asked him" lucius said. I smile at him.

"Hey baby" I look up to see Regulus behind me and he soon sat down beside me. "H-hi" I say blushing.

"Sorry I was late for breakfast, I was to busy helping him do up his tie" Regulus said pointing to edmund.

"Quite a stubborn kid" he says. I giggle. "He is. Susan tried to help him with his tie once but he slapped her with the very tie and raced to me for me to tie it for him" I say.

Edmund came over to us and sat beside me. "Oh I did I forget to mention that we saw a bruise on edmund when he was putting on his shirt" Malcolm said.

I started to get concerned. "Who hurt you ed?" I asked seriously.

"You, when you punched me last night" I make an oh face and smile at him. I heard kyle and a few girls snicker.

"What?" I said. Kyle was in the room when I told him about my narnian stories, why his he snickering.

"The only bruises she leaves on boys are hickies" A girl says, making others laugh. I roll my eyes.

"I also leave them on girls. But most of the times I don't leave bruise cause there's normally a scar instead" I say and get out of my seat walking away

It wasn't the baddest come back but it was the best I could come up with at the time. I reached the halls and Regulus comes up behind me.

"You didn't tell you like girls" He says. "Oh I guess I forgot to mention, since no girls here look appealing to me" I say.

Well that's a lie, most of the girls here looked amazing, but in these times people don't except that. Oh well.

"I'm fine with that, but you are mine. Right?" Regulus says grabbing my hand as we walked to class.

"Right" I say smiling.

~here you guys go! Just comment if you find the whole 'i like girls too' thing uncomfortable and I'll just keep it to the male gender~