Chapter 44

Y/n's POV
I exited the carriage with Tom riddle not far behind. My head went to the side in confusion as I looked around.

I knew this place. It was Malfoy Manor.

"Why are we At Malfoy manor?" I asked Tom riddle as A old man carried my bags.

"Because this is where I live" Tom said, his voice sharp. "Now come on. It's getting dark, and I can't be late" he says.

"Late? Late for what?!" Tom looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You asked to many questions, that your giving me a headache" He says in a bored voice.

I rolled my eyes. "Ahh Mister Riddle" a Creepy voice said as we entered the house.

I turned to see that stupid house elf. Lemar.

"Lemar"

"L/n"

"Looks like two get on well" the Man with my bags said. I turn to him with my arms crossed.

"Shut it conehead" I snapped. He's face scrunches up in annoyance and he pats his cone shaped head.

"Now now y/n no need to be r-" but Tom was cut off by Lucius walking through the hall way.

"Mister Riddle. Father and the others are ready" he said. Tom smirked. He looked down at me and patted my head.

"Behave"

"I'm not a dog!" I called after him. He didn't turn back around as he strode down the hall way soon turning the corner.

"Hey y/n" Lucius said. I smile. "Hi"

"Y/N!!" I heard a high pitch voice scream. There at some stairs Bellatrix, andromeda, and Narcissa were running to me.

I smile as they hug me tight. "Soo? Where am I staying?" I asked.

Time skip
Next morning
For some reason I didn't sleep last night. I was wide awake. Staring at anything I could.

Now I was staring at the dark wood of the dining table. The black sisters and Lucius were sat at the table too.

The adults according to the others were having a meeting. "The paper miss" Lemar growls as he slams the paper on the table.

"Thank you lemar" he just grumbles and grabs the toast he was cooking for us and placed them on our plates.

I unfolded the paper and started reading. But I soon drop the paper.

No..

Third Person
The others looked at y/n in concern. Tears welled in her eyes as she abruptly stands up . Her chair fell to the floor.

Just as the chair dropped the door opens to reveal Regulus with a wide smile but it soon dropped as he saw y/n expression.

"Y/n? You ok?" Narcissa's words rang out. But y/n only heard the ringing in her ears.

With our hesitation y/n went for the door where Regulus was and pushed past him.

"Y/n!! Y/n!" The teens voices called after her, alerting the parents.

"I guess she saw the paper" Mrs Malfoy says sitting next to her husband.

"Believe me. It was a good choice now, we have better things to discuss" Tom riddle said as his snake slithered across the table.

Lucius snatched the paper from Bellatrix who yelled at him to give it back.

"Oh shut it!!" Regulus Shouted. "Read the god damn news paper!!"

"On July 7th the help for kids Orphanage went up in an inferno. All kids, nurses and caretakers dead. The ministry believes this is the work of the dark lord and his followers. No survivors except for a boy by the name of Harriet." Lucius read.

"This boy is at the ministry being questioned. People early that day saw a girl, by the name of y/n l/n leave the orphanage 2 hours before the attack. But evidence points towards the dark lord as the famous mark of the lord himself stood in the air above the burned ground on what was the Help for kids Orphanage. The HFKO" Lucius finished.

"Why is she so emotional about an orphanage?" Andromeda asked.

"Maybe she's attached to kids?" Bella suggested.

"No, it's because that's her orphanage." Regulus said. They all turn to him.

"Oh no" they all mumbled.

They all heard shatter come from upstairs. Regulus was the first out the door followed by some of the adults from the other room.

Y/n stood infront of the mirror her eyes a burning red. Glass was scattered along her desk but she didn't care.

Her home. Julia. Harriet. Even Mrs Crackleworth.

She broke down as regulus busted down the door. He kneeled beside her. Y/n was in too much emotional pain that she forgot what regulus did and hugged him.

Her eyes calmed down as Regulus never noticed their strange color.

He hugged her back kissing her head.to hopefully calm her down. He rocked her as he now faced the door.

Tom riddle stood there with his snake and the adults. Lucius and the sisters were also there.

"Why Reggie. Why?" Y/n mumbled as she hid further into Regulus's Shoulder. Her tears wetting his t-shirt.

"I don't know bub. I don't know"

~done!~