Chapter 51

Regulus's POV
I couldn't handle it. Hurting everyone I loved. I was trying to be brothers with sirius again for y/n but he just had to to turn his back on me.

"Stupid mark" i mumble as I try wash it off. I was scratching and everything but it won't come off. I was crying in the bathrooms trying to get a stupid mark of my arm.

I kept scrubbing till a small hand wrapped it's way around the mark. I saw y/n there with concerned all over there face.

Tears rushed down more. "I'm so sorry for snapping, I'm such a terrible person. Just after you helped m-" but y/n cut me off with a huge hug.

I wrapped my arms around her and cried into her Shoulder. "Shh hey it's ok" she mumbles in my ear smoothing out my hair.

"I can't n/n. He made me do things I didn't want to do... He made me hurt you, he made me into a monster"

"Your not a monster! Your my Reggie. My best friend. We're death eaters together. We die together, we kill together. Your problems are know mine. Your never alone. I love you Reggie" y/n says cupping my cheeks.

I smile and dig my head further into her neck.

Sirius's POV
I saw y/n disappear after our encounter with Regulus. I was now walking down the halls when I heard crying, and talking.

It came from the bathrooms. I open the door quietly and enter looking around till I saw y/n and Regulus hugging.

A new found burst through my stomach. What is she doing with him?

"... I love you Reggie" and that's all I needed to hear before leaving angry. How dare he. How dare she?!

I'm gonna confront her about this. And she better be honest.

Simon's POV
"HAH!" I yelled in the library. Everyone shooshed me but I didn't care. I finally found the book I needed.

Obliviation reversal.

I sneaked into potions and started to make the potion. "HAH!" I yelled again as I completed it.

I made muffins while I was in there and poured the potion in the mixture. I look at my creation and smile.

Your probably wondering how I know this. I was sin the classroom when y/n did it. I understood why she did it and why she was a death eater but I just wanted dmy girlfriend back.

"Ariel! My sugar!" I say walking towards her with my muffins. She smiles and when she sees the muffins she snatched one.

"Thank you!".she says and bites into it. I smile at her. She looked at the muffin weirdly then anger laced her face.

"Where is she?!"

Time skip
Y/n's POV
I was walking down the hall with Mathew and Regulus when Ariel comes storming down the hall.

"You ok Ariel? Did Simon do something?!" I yell out concerned.

"It wasn't him who did something" she says and punches me in the jaw. My head goes flying back.

"What was that for you?!" Mathew yelled. Just as he says it the marauders come around the corner along with Simon.

"Y/N!" Sirius yelled. "Fuck" I muttered under my breath. Out the corner of my eye I saw Mathew put up a silent spell so no one else can hear us.

"Since when did you and Regulus start going at it behind my back?!?!" Sirius said with anger.

I didn't know what to do. "We didn't do anything you Brut!" Regulus yelled.

"Oh really?! You two deciding to be death eaters together??!" Ariel yelled. The marauders look at me with shocked faces.

"We didn't want too!!!!" I yelled back at her.

"How could you!! You little shit!" Sirius yelled at Regulus "how could you get yourself and her in this mess?!"

"Well I didn't want too!!! SORRY FOR WANTING MY PARENTS TO BE PROUD OF ME!" Regulus Shouted at sirius.

"WELL AT LEAST MUM AND DAD PAY ATTENTION TO YOU!" Sirius yelled in fury.

My heart broke for like the hundredth time I've been at hogwarts. Tears started falling.

"Sirius don't be angry at h-" but I was cut of by sirius.

"SHUT UP! Your worse! I loved you! Then your going behind my back with my brother and becoming a follower of the most hated people in the Wizarding world. Not to mention the guy who blew up your orphanage!!" I flinches at his tone. His voice was laced with anger and hatred.

"I hate you" he said Pointing his finger at me. "No! No! Sirius please!! You don't understand!" I say going infront of him when he turns around to walk away.

"What don't I understand?!" He sneered. Tears flowed harder.

"We had no choice! I didn't have a choice!!! I couldn't just say no and let it go! I had to become one" I cried lifting up my sleeve showing my mark go everyone.

The marauders gasp. Tears just kept coming. "I was just trying to comfort Regulus after he tried to patch things up with you. But you and your hatred towards Slytherins and him got in the way!" I yelled slapping his chest.

Sirius's eyes welled up with tears. "I'm sorry! We're sorry! We don't want to follow you know who but we have too!! We'll die if we don't!".I cried.

"Then why didn't you just say that instead of erasing my memories?!" Ariel snapped.

"Because you would've told Simon. And he's blubber mouth wouldn't keep it a secret so I couldn't take the risk" I snapped back.

Sirius know moved still trying to process want I said. The marauders looked at me with teary eyes. Mathew was leaning against the hall Wall looking at the ground.
While Regulus was just staring at his feet.

"That's it!" Ariel yelled and went to punch me but I caught it. "I didn't want to hurt you but you gave me no choice" I whisper.

I let go but she went to go again but I elbowed her in the side. She hunched over so I connected my knee with her jaw.

 She hunched over so I connected my knee with her jaw

"I'm sorry. I felt angry and betrayed that you didn't trust me" Ariel said breathlessly.

"It's fine, and I do trust you. Just not Simon, he ends up spilling everything" I say laughing akwardly. She laughs along too.

I turn back to sirius and he looks at then at Regulus. "I'm sorry but I don't think you guys should hang out anymore".he says.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. "I'm sorry Y/n but your a death eater because of him!" Sirius argued back.

"Yeah but at least she's got grown up problems and not childish ones like pranking everyone in Hogwarts" Regulus said back.

"Hey! Pranking is a form of art!!! An art us marauders take passionately!" James exclaimed. The gryffindors gathered behind sirius, along with Simon.

Mathew joined regulus.

"It's either me or Regulus y/n" sirius said. The two boys looked at me with pleading eyes.

I gulped down.

"I pick...."

~Who Should she pick?! Leave a comment!~