chapter 52

Y/n's POV
"... I pick..."

"... sirius" Sirius smiles brightly and hugs me. I hugged him back but saw Regulus and Mathews faces.

I look down as they leave. "I'm glad you picked me y/n. I don't know what I would've done without you" sirius says Kissing my palms.

I smile lightly. "I sorry for causing all of this" I say. "Hey don't be sorry. We'll get you to dumbledore and he'll help" Remus said.

"But dumbledore will tur-" but James cut me off.

"He won't. Dumbledores on our side. He'll understand." I sigh and nod. James smiles with the others and we walk to dumbledores office.

Peter was holding ash as I fumbled with my sleeve. People gave us weird looks but I didn't care, all I wanted was to get this over with.

I sat in the seat infront of dumbledores desk while the others waited outside. Dumbledore was infront of me as I petted Ash for comfort.

"Dumbledore i-" but dumbledore cut off. "I know my dear. You had no choice but now you have to make a hard one"

"About what?"

"About yourself. Your something extraordinary. Something that is highly rare. Your life is going to change but you'll enjoy and fight with the changes" all the words confused.

"Cur the crap dumbledore. Spill it" I snapped my eyes flashing red. "I am so sorry" I apologize after I saw his eyes.

"No it's fine child. I should tell you. Well show you" my eyebrows furrow at him but he lead me too the sink memory thingy.

He poured in something then he lowered my head.

Third Person
Memory 1
"YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!" Emily yelled at Henry. "Oh don't tell me what to do!!! Your a sneaky liar!!" Henry yelled at his 'wife'

"Henry I swear-" but Henry cut Emily off. "Just shut up!!! You can go run off with old tommy boy I couldn't give a fuck!! But I'm keeping y/n! I'll give her a life you could never have!!" Henry yelled pointing rudely at Emily.

Emily's face was red, with tears cascading down her cheeks. "Henry you can't take my daughter away from me!!"

"I can! I'm her father!!"

"OH BUR YOUR NOT!" Emily covered her mouth. Henry was way past angry now.

"WHAT?!?!??!" Then everything clicked.

"She's his isn't she?! She's that evil little snakes." Henry spat. Emily didn't like the way he talked about her so she slapped him.

Henry did not like that and grabbed her wrist after she did it. He held it tightly causing her wrist to hurt, hard.

"L-let go!" Emily stuttered. Henry looked her in the eyes. "Tell me she isn't. Tell me she isn't one of his" Henry growled.

Emily started her crying fest again. "Shes his" she managed to say Through her tears.

"You know what? She doesn't deserve any one of us" Henry growled again. Emily looked at him.

"Henry d-"

"YOU DO NOT GET TO CALL ME THAT!" Henry yelled. Emily flinched at the sudden outburst.

She was going to say something back when a loud cry came from the nursery. The two rushed to see there baby girl crying.

Emily rushed to her and picked her up rocking her. "Look what you've done!" She sneered at her 'husband'.

"Me? God can you get anymore bitcher!?" Henry yelled before slamming the door shut.

Baby y/n burst out crying again. "Shh baba. Tomorrow we'll go to daddy. And we'll be free"  Emily mumbled to her daughter.

Memory 2
Emily was asleep on the couch while Henry sneaked down stairs. He entered the nursery and scooped the young baby girl in his arms.

He hated the fact that the beautiful soul infront of him wasn't his. He hated the fact she was The Man he hated most.

He quietly put the girl into a new blacket and he sneaked our of the nursery. He passed his 'wife' Successfully and exited the house.

He pulled his cloak hood I've this head and walked to the orphanage that was on the other side of the town.

Memory 3
Henry laid the girl down on the pavement step infront of the large dark doors of the orphanage.

He kissed her head And looked at her. The e/c eyes of the young child looked at him and giggled a little and grabbed his nose.

"Dadda" she squealed. "Shh sh, baby you have to be quiet. Daddy has to leave, but he'll be back. Just remember I love you." Henry says grabbing y/n small hand and kisses it.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a necklace and key. "As long as you have these things, daddy will always be with you" Henry said and placed the items in her blacket.

"I love you" Henry said before leaving. As he left the street was soon filed with a crying screeching baby.

Back to reality
Y/n's POV
I never even remembered this, nor having those items. "Sir, where are those i-".but dumbledore cut me off by pulling them out of his draw.

"You wanted me to protect them so I did. It was before you went into the wardrobe. You were with me and you said to protect theses till you get back and I think it's time you have them back" dumbledore said placing the items in my hands.

 You were with me and you said to protect theses till you get back and I think it's time you have them back" dumbledore said placing the items in my hands

"Sir, they never mentioned who my really father was" I say

"Sir, they never mentioned who my really father was" I say. Dumbledore sighed and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's best to not know. I'll tell you when you're ready" he said.

"But I am!!" But dumbledore gave me a look. I sighed and grabbed my stuff and ash and exited the room saying goodbye to dumbledore.

When I exited the office it was diner time. I walked down the halls while petting ash. Then I saw Mathew.

"Hey Matthew" I say. He turned to me and sighed. "The Slytherins aren't too happy with you" he says.

"Well... It was my choice"

"I know it was, we're still friends right? Your kinda my only one Soo" I smile at his awkwardness.

"Of course" I say punching his arm lightly. He laughed a little at me.

"Hey y/n! Whose's this?"

~Ill but it there, so I can put in another chapter Tonight!~