Chapter 11

Y/n's POV
I walk back to my table with Regulus and see him smirking. "What?" I asked. "Well, I take it you've made up with Sirius?" Reg said chuckling gesturing to my mouth.

I relized that I must of smudged my lip gloss. "Fuck" I curse.

"Woah woah, calm down, no need for that language" Regulus says laughing more and throws me a napkin and I just wipe away all the lip gloss.

He chuckled as some slytherins come over and sit with us. I saw the marauders along with ariel on the far side of the bar.

She must've told them I was here, oh well. A boy by the name of Kyle Pansal sat next to me and we started talking.

Regulus was talking to his sister Julie, well flirting I should say.

Sirius's POV
"Come on guys, let's leave them alone" Ariel says. I sigh and nod. James looks at me.

"Your just gonna let him have y/n?" James said. I nod. "Come on, let's go to honeydukes, I can get some candy for y/n" I say. They huff and get out of their sits and we go to honeydukes.

We enter the shop to see Simon and Angie looking at the serpert lemons. Ariel furrows her eyebrows.

"Hey guys" Angie said, hugging a big gummy bear, and some chocolate frogs.

"Hey Angie" we all said. Simon was staring at ariel while ariel was staring at the ground.

"Oi simon!" We turn around to see lucius there with the black sisters.

"What malfoy?" Simon said. "Better be nice to jonesy! Or else we'll hex you! You hufflebutt!" Bella said and giggled crazily.

Simon looks down. Ariel looks at him and hugs his side. Simon smiled lightly and patted her head, while wrapping an arm around her.

"That's why we hate slytherins" Me and James say to remus. Remus gulps.

"They're not that bad" Ariel says. We all look at her. "Pardon? Did you just say they're not 'Bad'?" I asked. Ariel goes pink from embarrassment.

"W-well you've never probably met them, they're very nice, to me and y/n" Ariel says. James slaps his forehead.

"This is why we don't want you to be hanging around slytherins! They're bad influences and will hurt you! They just insulted your boyfriend and you didn't stand up for him" Sirius says.

"There my friends" Ariel says. "And I'm your boyfriend" Simon says walking away.

"Simon!!" Ariel yells then turns to glare at us then chases after him.

Y/n's POV

(Daniel Sharman as Kyle Pansal)

Kyle was one hell of a talker. Honestly I couldn't get away from him just to go toliet. He was showing off his muscles and bragging about money and shit.

I smile as I listen to him, obviously trying not to be rude. "Well we better get going if we're going to get to the train in time" Regulus said. We all nodded and followed each other to the train.

I said good bye to the three and walked down to The black sisters compartment.

I close the door behind me and sit down as the girls chatted away. "So y/n, how was your date with Regulus?" Andromeda asked.

"Well it wasn't really a date but we had butter beer talked, then sirius came along and we evened out our argument, then the Pansal siblings came over and we spent the rest of the day chatting with them" I say. Andromeda fan herself along with narcissa.

"You mean you talked to Kyle Pansal?!" Narcissa nearly yelled. I giggled and nodded. They fangirled more while bellatrix sat in the middle with a disgusted look on her face.

"Will you two quit it! The poor girl had to even things out with Sirius! Now that's something we should be worrying about!" Bella said.

"Oh yes diffently, so what did you two do? Did he try anything?" Narcissa said, referring to Sirius.

"No, we were in a closet and-" I got cut off by the girls squealing. "Why are you guys squealing?" I asked.

"Cause! You guys were in a closet, only certain things happen in there" Andromeda said giving me a look while the others give me wiggling eyebrows.

I finally caught on what they were saying and slap their shoulders.

"No! We just talked then we kiss-" they start laughing again.

"See you kissed! How was it? Sloppy?" Bella asked and cackled. "No it was-" I cut myself off. "Bone of your business" I say waving them off. They giggled.

"I'm going on a walk, I'll be back soon" the girls nodded and giggled again as they wave me goodbye.

I walk down the train halls making it too Gryffindor trailer. I pass a compartment when I hear muffled noises.

Then I heard moaning. My nose wrinkles up in disgust. I was about walk away when I hear someone in the compartment moan out 'sirius'.

My breathing stopped for a minute. Then I knocked on the compartment door. I heard shuffling and clothes being thrown.

The door finally opens to see Sirius fully clothes but his hair messy. My jaw clenches as I punch him.

My fist collided with his jaw as Girl in the compartment squealed in shock. That must've caught people's attention.

The rest of the marauders, including simon, the twins and Lily came rushing threw the halls. The slytherins rushing from the other side.

"Please y/n, let me explain" he says and I roll my eyes.

"I thought we fixed this Sirius! This hurts as much as you cheating on me with Susan!" Sirius looks at me. Everyone looked a time confused, while the marauders look at me with sorry eyes.

"Y/n please, she was just there and I was still angry your hanging around with them" Sirius says gesturing to the slytherins.

"That does not give you an excuse to cheat on me!" I cry and make m way through the slytherins to see kyle and Regulus. They look at me and put their hands on my back and guided me out of the crowd and back into a slytherin compartment.

Sirius's POV

What have I done?!

~oooo~